Chapter 14: The Whole Truth part 2

(Christina's POV)

"Thank you now Kath is gonna take both of you to your Doctors appointment a week from now meaning all the smoking you guys did will be out of your system so no doing any of that...understand." They both nod looking down.

"Goodnight lovebugs." I whisper shutting the light off.

"Goodnight mom, goodnight aunt Chrissy." I grin kissing both of them on the head."

(Lauren's POV)

"Mom said a week from now which means we can smoke weed tonight." I perk up. Aiden's eyes light up and nods excitedly. We sneak down stairs and grab a couple Smirnoff's from the cooler and then run back into my room giggling. We finish all the Smirnoff's and about two joints.

"What are you guys still do-."

"Lauren Christine Cimorelli...Aid- what are you guys doing." Chrissy sighs and grabs the bottles and walks out of the room. Aiden and I quickly hide our vapes in my pen cup. She walks back in grabbing the rest of the weed.

"Is their anymore Lauren." She looks me dead in the eyes and I look down.

"Aiden where is it." Aiden's points to the front of my backpack." She pulls out ten joints.

"Guys this is like 10 grams what are you thinking." We both look down.

"We'll finish this Conversation in the morning." She stands us up and checks our pockets before leading us to the kitchen.

"Drink up." Chris gives us a couple bottles of water each.

"Christina wh- Aiden and Lauren what are you doing up." I look at him funny before laughing tossing a water bottle at him." He sighs.

(Nicks POV)

"Your drunk." I scoff.

"Christina really this didn't start before Aiden showed up." I continue.

"Nick honey Lauren has been doing this for almost two years." Chris says back.

"Two ye-."

"She was raped nick several times by her teacher Aiden too." She breaks down crying.

"What and you didn't tell me?" I angrily ask

"Lauren told me not to tell you and I listened because look at her she's hurting and I knew if you found out you would do something stupid and end up in jail nick please go back to bed and we can talk in the morning." I sigh and go back to bed.

~~~~~week later~~~~~~

(Aiden's POV)

"Alright kiddos ready to go" Mom says yelling from the bottom of the stairs. We yell back.

"Lauren yes or no." I say holding our vapes up. She nods and then we run downstairs.

"Alright I'm Dr. Emily, your mom and aunt told me what was going on and I'm gonn help you get clean okay." We both nod.

"Okay how are we gonna do this blood test swabs in our mouth." I say rolling my eyes getting annoyed.

"Well actually Aiden you both are gonna pee in a cup, that will test for drugs and alcohol." I groan along with Lauren. We take turns before walking back."

"Here's my cup of piss miss Emily." I smirk.

"Thank you Aiden both of you wait here and when your mom gets here Lauren, I will discuss the stuff that shows up to your parents." Emily leaves and we pull out our puff bars. Ten minutes later there's a knock on the door and Aunt Chris and my mom walk in.

"Really girls hand them over now." We give them a confused look.

"What are you talking about mom?" She sighs. All of a sudden and Aunt Christina reaches into our pocket and pulls out the vapes my heart drops.

"Lauren." I whisper grabbing her hand.

"I'm sorry." She whispers back. Emily leaves.

"We don't wanna live anymore so why not take the pain away." Lauren blurts out. I nod and we both break down crying. They walk over to us comforting us.

"Looks guys we want to help you but we can't if we don't know the whole truth."

"Just remember you don't have to do everything on your own you've been going through a lot all alone, let us help you please." We nod.

"I'm gonna get Dr. Emily back in here and we can discuss how to help you guys cope and healthy ways to do it. I know weed makes you feel alive but it's not gonna help." Mom leaves to get Emily while Aunt Chrissy sits in the middle of us that's all I remember. I slowly drift of to sleep leaning into Chrissy."

(Lauren's POV)

Aiden and stay in with mom while Kath finds the doctor. I look up.

"Hey babygirl you doing somewhat okay?" Mom asks rubbing my back. I nod leaning into her more.

"Honestly love I always thought Dani would retaliate to using drugs and not you what's been going on for the past two years besides all of that." I sigh...Do I tell her.

"Like what else have you done I won't be mad babygirl I just wanna know."

"I-Ugh I tried LSD one time but never again because I tripped out so bad that I woke up on a park bench in Salemtown." I look down breathing out a breath I didn't know I held in.

"At least it's 8 minutes away and not like an hour, but why didn't you call me babygirl." I sigh

"Mom because I was on LSD I didn't know my own name for like hours it was terrible." Doctor Emily and Katherine came back in.

"Alright let's get started, I want you both to take out any alcohol and or search their rooms for drugs, alcohol, vapes, etc. Anything that seems harmful to them out of there rooms and into a trash. They both might get antsy including Lauren she's been doing this longer than Aiden. She'll probably be super anxious and depressed. Aiden might be different because of her meds that she's supposed to take." Mom nods and close my eyes trying to sleep.

"Aiden, Laur wake up time to empty out your rooms." Kath shakes us awake. Aiden groans walking to her desk pulling out all of her vapes Katherine and mom checking for sharp things and other drugs and stuff. After getting everything we head back to Chrissy's house. Amy and Lise were here following me up to my room.

"Hey ladybug how you holding up." Amy says. I glare at her knowing only Lise is allowed to call me that.

"Good as I'll ever be in this situation." I mumble. They find more stashes of weed and my stash of vapes and throw those out along with empty bottles of alcohol. They then move to sharp objects and eventually were finished. I try to hide a juul in my pocket but Amy catches me checking everything. I sigh knowing they have everything. We walk downstairs and see garbage bags full of stuff.

"We took the opportunity to clean everything out of the fridge and cupboards too so you need to go grocery shopping now." Aiden chuckles. I smile walking over to her and hugging her.

"I'm sorry." I whisper in her ear.

"Lauren it's not your fault I said yes when you asked me plus it helped." She whispers back.

"Group hug y'all...yeet." Amy jumps at us. Everyone laughs joining in.

"Hey no fair." Dani and Adria come walking through the door with Max and Nick.

"Yeah." Nick says making everyone laugh. I felt say in my family's arms.