Chapter 9: Recovery

~~~~~~Few weeks later~~~~~~
Aiden POV
It's been 2 weeks since the incident at school. I go back tomorrow and I'm terrified. Demi and Lisa finally got off my back about me being bullied and now they think it was because I had a small concussion before hand.

"Hey babygirl you okay?" Mom says

"Yeah I just...I wanna go back to school now." I lie. She nods her head.

"I'm glad your liking your school even though you were only their for a couple hours." She says as I fake a yawn.

"Mom I think I'm gonna go to bed now." I whisper.

"Aiden you need to eat dinner first hun." She replies.

"I'm fine mom I'm not that hungry anyways and besides I'm almost to a hundred pounds I weigh 90 now and I've grown and inch or two since you've adopted me." Which is a lie I haven't grown any but she won't know I barley left my bed in 3 weeks.

"Okay, okay I understand Angel I'll let you off this time get some rest." She whispers kissing my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adria's POV
Mommy just woke me because we have school and she told me I should go wake sissy up.

"Aidy, Aidy, Aidy wakey up." I say jumping on sissy.

"Ugh ADRIA get off of me." She yells and pushes me back. I fly off the bed and hit my side into the desk.

"Adria omg I am so sorry, MOM! I faintly hear.

(Katherine's POV)
I hear Aiden screaming for me upstairs. I quickly run up there to see Adria with tears running down her face and Aiden trying to calm her down but looking guilty.

"I didn't mean too mom." Aiden whispers with fear laced in her tone.

"What happened Aiden?" I question picking up Adria.

"Sh-She jumped on me and I...I pushed her back and she fell off the bed. I didn't mean to she was being annoying." She whispers flinching.

"Pl-Please don't H-Hit Me." She begs tears streaming down her face now.

"Hey Bug where did you get hurt at?" I turn too Adria. She points to her side and I start kissing it and tickle her. She starts giggling.

"Why don't you go to daddy so he can get you ready Bug." She runs out the room laughing. I turn too Aiden and she's on the floor rocking back in forth with her head in her knees.

"Babygirl look at me." I say reaching out to her hands. She flinches. I grab onto them and then to my heart.

"Follow my breathing." She starts complying. Soon enough she calms down enough.

"Hey babygirl I would never hurt you okay, I love you so much and will never lay a finger on you." I whisper pulling her into a hug. She hugs back and nods.

"Get dressed and meet us downstairs babe." I continue and kiss her head.

Aiden's POV
Great I have school today and I'm probably going to see Mya the girl that hurt me. I get dressed and slowly walk down stairs.

"Hey hun ready for school?" Dad asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I whisper. I look at my phone and see we have to leave soon so I hurry up and eat and put my shoes on. Mom has to run some errands and dad has to go to work so aunt Lise is taking me. Adria decided to get sick so moms taking her. I think her and principal Lovato have a thing. Their so cute.

"Ready to go kiddo?" Aunt Lise questioned walking in the house. I nod.

"Where is that monster at." She continues.

"She threw up last night and has a fever this morning." I whisper shyly looking away. My anxiety is super high right now and I'm scared.

~~~~~~At School~~~~~~
Aunt Lise and I got out of the car and started walking in.

"Aunt Lise are you and Demi dating?" I question. She jolts her head up like I just discovered something I wasn't supposed to.

"It's Principal Lovato too you Aiden." Demi says. I shyly nod.

"It's really cute actually, I just wanted to know." I whisper.

"Yeah Babygirl we are." Aunt Lisa says. I nod again.

"Okay kiddo why don't you head to class and if you need something come down and talk to me." Principal Demi says.

"Can I keep my stuff in your office I can't open my locker with my cast and I can't even open it in general?" I look at Demi with pleading eyes. She looks at me for a moment and then nods.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." I yell running out the office.

"WALK RIGHT NOW." I hear her yell in the distance. I slow down and get to my class. Here we go I whisper before opening the door.

"Hey looks anorexic is back." I hear people whisper.

"Well if it isn't the loser." Mya calls out. Everyone started laughing. I look down slowly walking to my desk.

"Cimorelli glad your back don't start causing trouble in my class again." Mr. Wilson says. Staring me down.

"Okay." I mumble. A little into class Mya and her friends started throwing paper at me.

"CIMORELLI!" Stay after class now. I look up and Mr. Wilson isn't happy. I slowly sink down my seat and put my head down on my desk.

~~~~~~Ding~~~Ding~~~Ding~~~~~~~

Everyone starts leaving besides me ofc. I look up and Mr. Wilson is walking over to the door locking it and lowering his blinds. Why?

"Oh Cimorelli always causing trouble just like your relative Lauren." He smirks slowly walking towards me.

"I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson now won't I." I gulp. He starts putting his hand on my leg and putting them places they shouldn't be.

"You've been nothing but a bad girl Aiden. I'm gonna have to teach you how to behave." He whispers in my ear. All of a sudden he picks me up and takes me into the back room. He ties my feet and arms up and then put something in my mouth. He continued to touch me. I tried screaming but nothing came out. I wanted it to stop but he wouldn't. Then I feel him go inside me and all I could do was lay here numb and afraid.