Chapter 12: Diagnosis

(Katherine's POV)

"Wow hun I bet Adria is happy to have a sister like you." Morgan states. Aiden looks down tears in her eyes.

"Probably not I yelled at her this morning and made her cry." She whispers.

"Bug it's okay she loves you it just scared her." I jumped in.

"Tell me about the orphanage."

"Umm all the girls were so mean to us and so was the lady I'm glad I got out of their." She smiles at me.

"How has things been going with Katherine?"

"Stop calling her Katherine it's MOM!" Aiden lashes out again. I slowly brush her arm to get her to calm down. She takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry sweetheart how has things been going with Mom and Dad?"

"They are kinda busy so I don't get to see them much in the morning and then I go to school but night times is always more funnier anyways." She lets out her cute giggle.

"Seems like everything's going fine, Aiden do you wanna step out while I talk to your mom for a minute." She nods and leaves.

"I believe Aiden has an Anxiety Disorder which explains her thoughts going a million miles an hour and why she can't concentrate. It also explains why she has some outbursts and feels uneasy at school. It's most likely do to their being a lot of people their and she's the new kid." Morgan explains and I nod my head.

"Is their anything we can do to help with that?" I ask.

"Yeah I wanna put Morgan on a liquid Prozac 20mL a day. 10 at night and ten in the morning and after about 2-3 weeks I wanna see how she's doing on it. Call and let me know if you notice behavioral changes. Such as lashing out more or not sleeping at night. Maybe feeling nauseous. Or if her anxiety worsens. She might have a few symptoms in the first week it's just her body's way of getting used to it. But if it continues let me know." She explain. We walk out the door and say our goodbyes.

"What do I have mom?" Aiden immediately questions.

"Calm down Bubs you have an anxiety order but we can fix that we'll pick up your prescription tomorrow. We go get lunch and then we head home. Aiden goes upstairs instantly.

"Hey love how did everything go." Max greets me kissing my cheek lightly.

"It went well she has an anxiety disorder but we're trying her on Prozac to see if that helps.

"Where is she at."

"Upstairs I think she went in her room to journal or sleep idk."

(Max's POV)

I walked upstairs and knocked on Aiden's door. There wasn't an answer so I slowly crept the door open to be faced with a sleeping Aiden. I walk over to her and kiss her on the head and walk out.

"Babe the girls are coming over to hang out." I nod.

(Dani's POV)

"Katherine." I say running to her and hugging her.

"Hey dan dan." She says hugging me back.

"I made cookies." I ran to the kitchen and got some just as Lauren was walking up to her.

(Lauren's POV)

"Hey Kath" I give her a hug

"Where's Aiden?" She points upstairs. I walk upstairs and she's writing in her journal.

"Hey dude." I knock her out of her thoughts.

"Hey." She mumbles.

"What's wrong?" I question putting my hand on her shoulder. She flinches but eases up.

"I have detention all next week with Mr. Wilson all because of my stupid anxiety disorder." She say frustrated. My heart drops and my throat dries when she say his name.

"I-I need some water." My voice squeaks out.

"You okay Lauren?" Aiden asks handing me a bottle of water. I nod. Is Mr. Wilson hurting her like me.

"Lauren?" Tears spring to my eyes as I break down crying.

"Di-Did Mr. Wilson rape y-you too?" My heart broke at her words. I look over nodding tears running down both of our faces.

"I never told anyone besides you we can't tell anyone Aiden...Please." She nods.

"What do you do to cope with it?" She whispers. I hesitate.

"I vape and occasionally smoke weed...you want one and you can be my weed smoking buddy?" Aiden nods. I reach in my pocket and hand her a glow.

"What do I do?" I chuckle a bit.

"Listen you just suck on this part and inhale it and then blow out but be careful it's gonna take some time to get used to it." She nods trying it. She didn't cough at all and did it perfectly.

"Just like that killer we both baddies now." I laugh and she laughs along all of a sudden their was a knock on the door and we both had puffs in our mouths we instantly blow it out swatting it away.

"Come in." Aiden speaks up.

"Hey guys dinner will be ready in 5 so come down In a min." Christina says. We both nod. Cris walks out and we continue to vape for a little bit before walking down. Everyone talks a little and ask about our day.

~~~Monday~~~

(Aiden's POV)

My alarm goes off and I groan I got no sleep last night and now the whole week I have to deal with Mr. Wilson.

"Hey love I talked with principal lovato last night telling her about the situation and she said all you have to do is spend a couple of hours in her office after school instead of the whole week with Mr. Wilson." Mom said. I silently cheered. We arrive to school and I run into Demi's office.

"Demmiii thank you." I run to hug her.

"Love your welcome but are you having a problem in his class he told me he didn't say anything besides pay attention and you started swearing at him and lashing out, now I no you have an anxiety order you mom mentioned it to me on the ph-."

"WHATTT?" I stream cutting her off.

"I-I didn't lash out because he told me to be quiet he started yelling at me and when class was over he r-. I stop myself.

"Ne-Never mind, I gotta go to class."