Chapter 2

*Gasp* Ciel woke from his dream in a cold sweat. "Ah young master please calm down, you were sweating and panting like a lost puppy. You know how much I hate puppies, so I decided to wake you. I'm sorry but your dream sounded quite unpleasant..." Sebastian went on and on.

"Well I should let you sleep some more." Sebastian walked out. Ciel was left all alone in his dark, cold room. "Sebast-" Ciel muttered to himself. Out of nowhere Ciel noticed a warm substance trickling down his left cheek. And countless sobs escaped his lips.

"SEBASTIAN!"

Ciel curled up into a tight ball. "Yes young master?" Sebastian entered Ciels bedroom. The young master glared at his butler, not even hesitating to leave his bed and fall into his butlers arms. "I... wn yr..." Ciel buried his face into Sebastian's chest. "Pardon me bocchan? you know I can't understand a word when your all choked up with tears." Sebastian lifted Ciels head.

"I want... you."

Ciel was very direct with his words, yet no matter how many times Ciel would try and seduce his butler, he wouldn't make a single move. "well young master." Ciel knew what he was going to say. Like always Ciel would just be pushed away, like he was not desired by his butler one bit.

"Well... what do you want me to do about it?"

Ciel grew silent with his sobbing. It was as if the whole room was in shock. The curtains stopped blowing in breeze, even the clocks constant ticking had completely left existence. Was Ciel still dreaming?

"I want... you to..." Ciel was lost for words. "Take responsibility" Ciel looked up at his butler. Sebastian let out a little chuckle. "Huh!? what's so funny?" Ciel turned red with embarrassment.

"No no, it's just... I never thought I'd hear you say it..."

Sebastian reassured Ciel everything was going to be okay. "Really Ciel if anything, the experience will traumatise you! however if I do... you will not ask such silly things anymore... very well bocchan." Sebastian decided this was the only way to get Ciel to stop asking him.

Sebastian brought the young masters lips up to his. A short pause. Ciel had doubt that Sebastian would go through with it. Then forcefully there lips were pushed together. Sebastian opened his mouth slightly as if to manoeuvre his tongue into Ciels mouth. Then Sebastian stopped. "Stop clenching your mouth shut, how else am I supposed to kiss you?" Sebastian caressed Ciels lips.

Sebastian went in for another kiss, this time being able to properly explore each others mouths. Sebastian felt everywhere he could as if to understand everything about Ciels mouth, not one part of Ciels mouth was untouched by Sebastian's tongue.

A drop of drool ran down both of their chins. Finally breaking from the kiss nothing but I long thin stretch of saliva was connecting their mouths. "Well young master. What would you like me to do next?" Sebastian gave Ciel a seductive, devilish look and a wink.