Chapter 7

This Chapter is gonna be short, and it's just to clarify how things with Elizabeth turn out :p

"Sebastian... is Elizabeth still out there?" Ciel whispered with a shaky tone.

Ciel tried to move around Sebastian to look through the door but accidentally bumped a broom down which then fell onto the door causing it to fling open. Which then caused a bucket avalanche, forcing the two naked specimens onto the floor of the kitchen.

"Ugh... My head..." Ciel grumbled.

Sebastian stayed quiet as Ciel lifted his head.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?" an angry but familiar voice shouted.

'Eliz-' Ciels eyes widened.

Elizabeth had her fists clenched.

Ciel immediately looked over to see Sebastian... only...

He wasn't there.

"Seba-" Ciel gasped. But was suddenly struck by Elizabeth's hand.

"Ah!" Ciel plummeted to the cold kitchen floor.

"Serves you right! Indecent exposure... it's disgusting." Elizabeth threw a tablecloth over Ciels shivering wrecked body and stormed out of the room leaving a cold, unsettled feeling to the atmosphere.

"Sebastian..." Ciel groaned.

Ciel lay on the tiled floor for 10 minutes, when the door slightly creaked.

Sebastian walked in dressed in his normal butler attire.

"Goodness me bocchan... I hope she wasn't too rough with you..." Sebastian said as he lifted Ciel from the floor. He was a complete disaster with tile marks all over his body and a handprint on his left cheek.

"Ill fix you up right away. She is waiting for you in the living area."

Sebastian dressed his master and escorted him to Elizabeth.

As soon as Ciel entered to room Elizabeth looked away with red cheeks. She was obviously embarrassed.

Ciel took a seat on the red suede chair adjacent to Elizabeth. "Sit in front of me." She pointed towards the chair the same as he was sitting on right in front of her. Ciel got up.

And settled on the chair.

"We have some matters to discuss..." Elizabeth started.

Ciel yawned and couldn't focus on a word she was saying.

Ciel was about to drift off, and he murmured something under his breath.

"Sebastian... I love..."

"What? Ciel... what on earth are you talking about?" Elizabeth whined.

"I... love him... so please... let us be..."

Elizabeth stopped talking.

Silence filled the air.

"Ciel... what are you trying to say?"

Ciel looked up, startled.

"Hm? huh? Oh I'm sorry... go on..."

Elizabeth got up fast causing her blonde locks to bounce up.

She stood close to Ciel, raising her hand. She was about to strike him.

Her face was twitching out of frustration.

"I'm afraid you're time in the phantomhive household has run it's course." Sebastian grabbed Elizabeth's hand.

"Huh?" Elizabeth looked to Sebastian with big glossy eyes.

"Oh yes... I think I understand..." Elizabeth sighed.

"Even though this is wrong in so many ways... I think I'll have to leave now... But don't you dare hurt Ciel..." Elizabeth hated the fact that Ciel liked Sebastian. However she was a reasonable girl.

"Don't you worry. I'll take good care of him." Sebastian smiled.

Elizabeth said one last thing. "Good thing Ciel talks in his sleep."

Elizabeth left, leaving behind nothing but the scent of her cherry perfume.

Ciel was asleep I'm the armchair.

"Wake up
Bocchan..."

"Hng?" Ciel eyes slowly opened.

"So how exactly did she know about us?" Sebastian suspiciously asked while placing his hand on Ciels shoulder.

"Huh? Oh..." Ciels lips quivered.

"I kinda told her... that I liked someone else... I didn't say it was you! So I'm not sure how she knew..." Ciel pinched his chin.

"It's a mystery all right..." Sebastian laughed.