Chapter 9

Sebastian escorted Ciel into the quiet, cold room.

Elizabeth sat in her chair with her arms folded and her legs crossed, the expression on her face was bitter, like she had been sucking on a lemon.

"I will see you later Bocchan." Sebastian took his leave.

The room seemed to get bigger and bigger which made the mood more daunting.

"Mr. Phantomhive." Elizabeth addressed Ciel.

"What?" Ciel said directly in a frustrated voice.

"That is no way to talk to a lady." Elizabeth uncrossed her legs and put her hands on her hips.

"Whatever is it my lady?" Ciel acted well in this role, giving a small bow of the head.

Elizabeth looked proud for a moment but then went back to her icy state.

"I believe I deserve an explanation for your... actions? I guess..." She looked down at her shaking legs.

"Are you sure?" Ciel said with desperation in his voice.

Elizabeth gave a grunt and a nod.

"The truth is I love Sebastian. I know it's hard for you to except but it's the way I truly feel and if you have even the slightest respect for me I would love to stay friends but I beg of you. Let. Me. And. Sebastian. Stay. Together."

The room was left in silence.

Elizabeth had no reaction.

But you could see she was still shaking.

then... sobbing.

"*sniff* if... That's the way you... *sniff* really feel then... f-f-fine." Elizabeth blubbered.

"Oh Elizabeth!" Ciel got up from his chair and went over to console her.

Elizabeth held up her hand.

"N. no! I won't cry!" Elizabeth got up from the chair. She wasn't crying though.

She gave Ciel a friendly hug.

"It's just going to take a while for me." She sobbed while clinging to his back.

"I understand... I really am truly... so-" Ciel was cut off when Elizabeth planted her lips on Ciels.

Ciel was absolutely shocked.

She stopped and walked out.

He was left with the taste of her cherry lipstick.

He touched his lips and stood in the room for a while.

His legs gave up and he fell into the seat behind him.

The door creaked open.

Sebastian came out.

"She... had to leave very soon, she says she's sorry but she has some things to take care of. She also said she's fine with our relationship." he said obviously as surprised as Ciel.

"She... kis-" Ciel stopped once he realised who he was saying this too.

"Master..." Sebastian sat next to Ciel on the red antique velvet couch.

"What exactly happened?"

Sorry this was short I haven't had a lot of time but hopefully I can finish this fanfic soon enough!