Chapter 8

Ciels POV

I woke that morning with not a clue of what happened.

'I was with Elizabeth and then... What?' I got out of bed, surprised that Sebastian didn't walk in to wake me that morning.

I made it not halfway down the stairs until I ran into Sebastian.

"Ah, bocchan I was just coming up to wake you."

I was a little shaken up that he should've done that half an hour ago.

"A bit late don't you think?" I said in annoyance.

He looked into my eyes, making my heart jump back about 50 feet. "ah..." I made a noise out of pure surprise.

"My apologies master. I was having a talk with Miss Elizabeth... She came by this morning."

I was silent.

"May I ask why?"

Sebastian sighed.

"She wanted to make it confidential... I will tell you sooner or later, so just be patient."

'How annoying.'

I looked over to the right. Something wasn't quite right at that moment.

'Why is he... keeping secrets?'

"Sebastian..." I said straight forwardly.

'I have to say it... I know it's gonna sound rude but he's my butler.'

"I order you to tell me, as your master!" My face looked disgraceful.

He looked down at me, he really is very tall...

"Master... She..." He averted his eyes.

"Knows... about our recent... relationship."

'No... he told me that already didn't he? Last night I swear! something else must've come up...?'

"And?" I asked with dis patience in my voice.

His eyes watered and tightly closed.

"We can't continue this... It's just not right! You see... You are to marry Elizabeth. If we go on with this, you'll just be leading her on! It you see this from my point of view we stop this now and you marry her."

My heart stopped.

'But I love him! and finally we've had sex and I spilt out my feelings to him... I've completely fallen for him. I can't marry her.'

"No! I refuse to marry her, I like her but I love you! I thought we were over this matter already! I love you... but..." I suddenly realised.

'What about his feelings?'

"Do you love me?"

I hadn't even thought about his feelings, not once.

"Master I..." Sebastian munched on the inside of his cheeks.

His face turning red.

"From the start I knew I loved you! But I got so carried away I never got you're opinion on the way you feel about me!" Out of breath again.

I was always confessing to him. But I really wanted to hear him speak about himself.

He kept quiet.

"W-why? I am but a mere butler to you... my feelings do not matter." He hung his head low.

"Come on... I order you to tell me how you feel!"

He raised his head quickly and exhaled for a long time, then breathed in.

"I love my young master. He is sweet, cute, beautiful, sexy and he's all mine. I love the way you seduce me, I don't want to make this cliché but I feel the exact same way you feel about me. I love the way you have no clue I love you. I adore you're elegant fashion sense, your big blue eye and the purple one next to it with my mark on it! I love the way you read and then fall asleep with the book on your chest taking small breaths. The way you don't know you talk in your sleep and wake up not knowing what happened the last night. Everything about you... I want... to belong to me!"

'So much... can't handle this...!'

I was so embarrassed

"Ah!" I actually let out a squeal and lost my balance.

"Whoa master!" He caught me just in time.

I clinged to his back and let out yet another moan.

I couldn't speak a word. all I could to was helplessly hold onto him for dear life.

Very quickly my lips were forced up against his like magnets. I wanted him. All over my body, inside me, I want him to make more marks on my body. Make me yours!

"T-take me to bed..."

I looked like crap.

It was only eleven in the morning and I was already worn out.

"Hold on master... Elizabeth will be coming over later to discuss with you... you must tell her the truth. I couldn't stand her taking you from me!"

Finally it was resolved...

I'm going to tell her!