Chapter 6

"What's going on in here?"

The anonymous person slowly opened the door.

It was Elizabeth!

"Hello?"

'What is Elizabeth doing here? and now?!' Ciel almost thought out loud.

Sebastian and Ciel quickly made their escape into a utility room. Nothing but Dustpans, buckets and brooms. "I'm sorry about this." Sebastian whispered closely into my ear. "Haa!" Ciel rasped. Sebastian started flicking Ciels ear back and forth.

Come to think of it, Ciel and Sebastian were completely naked, Ciel sitting in Sebastians lap. It's like sitting on a loaded weapon. Ciel kept quiet about the fact that he was practically sitting on Sebastians cock, it could slide in at any moment.

'Maybe if I keep quiet... he won't notice'

Ciel wanted to ask Sebastian something. "Sebastian..." Ciel sighed.

"Yes my young master?"

"Why was it that, back then for a small moment I was able to dominate you. I mean I tied you up and well... I guess I'm just a little baffled by this."

Sebastian scoffed. "pft."

"What?! You think its funny?"

"No master... well I was going to break free any time, but I felt so turned on that I decided to stay in that position. Why do you think I broke free straight after it was over?"

Ciel turned red.

"You mean-"

Ciel stopped.

Sebastian was smelling Ciels hair, taking deep whiffs of it. Then Ciel could feel it.

Sebastian's rod was getting hard and rising. 'Seriously? He just came! How can he be so resilient?'

"Hey Ciel, you do realise your sitting right on top of my joystick..." Sebastian moaning while grinding close to Ciel.

*Gulp*

Ciel didn't say a word. "You know, I think it's time to went in... or ill start getting impatient."

"Wai- huh! ah!"

Sebastian drilled into Ciels ass slowly.

"Nn- Bocchan! So tight! gah."

"No! Sto- argh!"

Sebastian buried his dick into Ciels hole until it couldn't be seen.

"Nya!!! ah... ha...." Ciel was dripping from his erect tip.

It was uncomfortable. Sebastian put his arms around Ciel, pulling his master close to his body. "It's gonna be okay bocchan..." Sebastian continued thrusting.

Ciels member was grabbed by Sebatians cold hands, making him even more sensitive. Sebastian licked his fingers to make a lubricant whilst jerking off Ciel. "nah! gya! ahhhhh!" Ciels moans were long and breathy.

It was cramped in the broom cupboard making it hard for Sebastian to do harder thrusts as his excitement grew. "Ah! Sebastian! You're getting so big! It's painful!!! aghhh!" Ciel was starting to tear up as his ass was slowly being ripped by Sebastian.

"Then do it yourself!" Sebastian hissed.

Sebastian stopped his constant thrusting. A long pause. Ciel hesitated then started.

Ciel started to bounce up and down on Sebastian's tool. Ciel stopped and got off Sebastian. Bended down to give Sebastian a soft lick, then faced Sebastian and got on the ride again. "I want to be able to see your face when you come Sebastian..."

Ciel continued using all his strength to bounce up and down on Sebastian.

Ciel leaned in close to Sebastian's face. Sebastian opened his mouth and proceeded to slide his tongue into Ciels warm wet mouth. Exploring deep.

"Nng! Sebastian! So fast, I can't take it!" Ciel whimpered.

Sebastian was at his climax. "mm! Bocchan!"

"No! No don't say that!" Ciel cried.

"Say my name!!!"

Sebastian blushed. "Are y-you sure?" He said while beads of sweat fell of his forehead.

Ciel nodded as best he could and forced him to the ground in order to take Sebastian deeper. Ciel started doing crazy orgasmic movements on Sebastian, he was going insane with pleasure.

"Ciel! Augh! Ciel I'm going to cum! Gyaaaaaaaaa!" Sebastian let out a long loud moan to indicate he had just climaxed inside of Ciel.

The warm liquid filled Ciel, surrounding Sebastians rod in a pool of his own cum.

Sebastian pulled out of Ciel.

Ciel licked up the mess.

"Ciel you don't have to do that..."

"Who said you could still call me that!?" Ciel complained.

"Alright, my apologies Bocchan."

"Better!" Ciel smiled.