Chapter 4

'One hell of a confession huh?' Ciel was still panting from his overflowing feelings being expelled from his mind to his mouth.

"Young master... does this mean... I can do whatever I want with you?" the butler said in a strange flirty manner. Ciel blushes and looked down at the carpet with his head between his legs. The young master had said way too much, he was drained.

Sebastian lightly touched the nape of Ciels neck and kneeled down on his knees. "Do you have any idea... how embarrassed I am right now? Your supposed to be my butler.. and here I am making it sound like I take orders from you..." Ciel sighed.

Sebastian smirked whilst holding Ciels chin up, their lips touched only slightly. "You're the one who said it, not me." Sebastian slipped his thumb over Ciels bottom lip and spread it apart causing Ciel to chuckle. "Now come on, I think it's about time I took some responsibility. I've made you into a perfect mess." The butler pulled his young master close. "How may I serve you? bocchan." Ciel let out another little giggle.

"Just do whatever you like. Today I will take orders from you."

Sebastian started rubbing up and down on Ciels thighs, making him blush. "I feel dirty here. Why don't we go take a bath together?" Sebastian requested.

Sebastian picked up Ciel and held him close. The two immediately started slipping their tongues into one another's mouths. Sebastian walked the entire way to the bathroom with Ciel in his arms, not once breaking their kiss. Neither of them cared if they got caught. If anything they wanted to be caught.

*Shower nob squeaks* (In the shower together with their clothes still on). The two passionately kisses for ages before starting to remove each others clothes.

Sebastian's POV~

Young master is so cute, I just want to eat him all up. So tender, adorable, I must see his entire body. *Removes Ciels shirt* I'm going to lick every inch of his body. "Nuuugh! Sebastian! That feels... naa!" Ciel is 100 percent perfect. His body is so slender. So pale. So smooth. So delicate... His nipples are so small and pink. I want to put my tongue on them. "SE- bastian... That feels... Nnn~.... So strange! but don- NO DONT STOP!"

I want to entertain his lower half... I want to see the expression he makes when he cums... I don't wanna miss a detail. Everything he does is erotic. the way he trembles and shivers, so beautiful... *Slowly removes pants using teeth* I want to taste him... in my mouth... "Augh! feels... feels good! nnya!" The noises he makes are the most adorable.

I can feels his member pulsing in my mouth, I'm not going to stop until he comes... *sucking noises* "Nyaa! Take me deeper! Gyaa!" it's getting hotter... really hot. It's so deep in my mouth, I can feel him.

He's going to come soon, I can feel it, it has grown so big. "Naaa! Sebastian stop! ill get it in your throat!!! no!!! take it ou-! I'm coming!! ~ahhh nnya augh~" so much... so thick... tastes amazing... jut what I expected from bocchan.