Chapter 3

Sebastian suddenly looked a little disorientated. "M-master? Oh!" Sebastian stumbled onto the bed and had a very surprised look on his face. "I can't believe I did that to you! most humble apologies." Sebastian looked somewhat guilty.

The butler ran out of his young maters bedroom in search of a task to keep him occupied. Ciel once again sat alone on his bed. 'But... What was that? Why would he just kiss me and then leave all of a sudden.' Ciel started to take deep breaths.

'Sebastian... why? I need you.' Ciel was crying once again... like his heart was being tugged out, contractions of pain coming over and over. 'When will I stop hurting?' Ciel wondered. Ciel just wanted to be happy beside his butler, but in a way that they could feel the same towards one another.

When will this pain stop...?

Ciel tried to get Sebastian's attention all day, but he would always make up some task to do as an excuse to stay away from Ciel. "Sebastian..." Ciel called his butler. "Yes young master?"
Ciels grabbed his butlers arm and sat him down. "We really have to talk."

Sebastian looked uncomfortable in Ciels presence. "Ah! master I think I should go check on finnian. He said he needed some ideas for what the theme should be for the new autumn garden. I should go." Sebastian's excuses were wearing a little thin.

"Sit." Ciel was determined to keep Sebastian in the same room as him. "Stop making up such pathetic excuses. Just hear me out." Ciel let go of Sebastian's arm. "Why don't you want to do stuff with me?" Ciel hissed towards Sebastian.

The butler looked down at his finely polished shoes, analysing them, not blinking once. "I order you to answer me!" Ciel demanded. Sebastian's face completely froze, then a look of guilt came upon his face.

Sebastian started. "Young master... it's not that I haven't dreamed of doing stuff to you... it's just... I'm so confused. Never have you ever shown any interest in me... I was worried you might just be getting lonely. Maybe it's just that if we started doing stuff together ill just end up hurting you in end..." Sebastian was out of breath.

Ciel was touched by what Sebastian said. "Honestly... I don't give a damn about being hurt! I actually love you! How could you even think that I don't love you... It's unthinkable." Ciel cried to Sebastian, the young master had poured his heart out to his butler. "Strange isn't it? you should be the one spilling your feelings out... But I'm so mad in love with you! Your eyes, voice, hair, skin, body, mannerisms, sense of humour, your laugh, your smile, the way you make me feel deep inside!" Ciel was gasping for breath. "Bocchan..." Sebastian was absolutely blown away.

"Now that was... one hell of a confession."