Chapter Two

I don't know how long I've been here. Maybe ten minutes, maybe thirty. I don't know. Or care, all I know is that I'm so tired. But the horrors of today make it impossible to doze, let alone sleep. Something creaks outside. My muscles tense. A shape looms outside the door. The shape of a dog. It passes, and I sit there for a minute, all rigid. It's gone; I let out a sigh of relief.

        The door slams open and the dog flies into the room. I roll out of the way just as t grabs the air where I was. The dog- Which I now assume is a olf, turns and snarls at me. Adrenaline courses through me, as I leap over a table and race next door to the kitchen.

        The knife! I think, as I run for it, the wolf knocking chairs over as it narrowly misses my heels. Run. Knife. GO!

         I grab the knife, just as the wolf sinks its fangs into my right leg. I scream in pain and hurl the knife. The wolf has let its guard down as it celebrates its victory, and doesn't see it's death sailing towards it.

        WIth a whimper, the canine thuds to the ground and doesn't get up. Then it changes. The shape of the dog wavers, and flicks to a human boy. My heart stops when I see he's only ten. What have I done?

      Leave him!! My mind screams as I'm drawn to reality with the pain. Its unlike anything else. The pain is excruciating, and my eyes roll into my head, and everything goes black

Therewego! Chaptertwo! Sorry its short, but I'm making the next few chapters really exciting (think). This is dedicated to Brionia, mainly becuase she's like my only active follower. If you want it to be dedicated to you, just vote and comment!