Chapter Six

I go with Pinky. James goes with Lily. Sam's by himself. We go our seperate ways and head into the school, using some passages that I'm certain the kids'll find.

        We arrive in what seems to be a History room. I look at Pinky and she nods, already shrinking into her grey wolf. The silence is unnerving. I've never been in a school this quiet. We creep out of the room, our padded paws making sure we stay silent.

        Pinky leads the way, and we slowly head into the kitchen area, looking for stragglers. It turns out all the kids are in the kitchen. "Find Brianna and Isaac!" Pinky barks, making the kids scramble back in fear. Before I can protest, she's soaring through the air and pouncing on a girl. The girl's dead before she can react.

        Then everything goes into pandemonium. Kids are screaming in fear, and a knife thuds past my ear, drawing a drip of blood as it catches. It's there I see Isaac sheilding a very young girl. I leap towards him, kids darting towards the now empty doorway. Before he runs, I bite his arm and using all my strength haul him out of the room and into the theatre next door. Isaac struggles, and I throw him to the ground. When he turns round, all he sees is a plain teenager with limp blonde hair. "Where's the wolf?" he stammers.

"Gone." I whisper. "Come on, we have to go!" I say louder, grabbing his arm . Oops. Isaac screeches in pain, and draws back, cradling his arm, soaked in blood. Lily races in, a girl draped over her shoulder. 

"Is that Brianna?" Isaac cries. "You've killed Brianna!" his devastated sobs make me want to cry with him, even though Brianna's alive. The memories of my own version threaten to ruin today, but I swallow my feelings and head out towards the History room, Pinky scooping the crying Isaac up as well. "I hope you're happy, Sam," I whisper under my breath. "The boy's devasted, and Pinky's killed kids. I hope you're happy."

        So, this is Chapter Six! Be sure to vote and maybe leave a follow? Also, follow me on @wizardingdemigods on Instagram?