Chapter 1 - Nice view, right?

Izuku was sitting on the edge of the roof, his red shoes sitting neatly on top of his black jacket from his uniform. He didn't care that it got dirty. It wasn't like he was going to wear it again, anyway. He absentmindedly watched the sunset, barely thinking. He'd been there since school ended, not wanting to go back to the foster home. Not wanting to go back to the one he knew would be waiting for her.
He smiled a bitter smile, remembering the meeting with him.

A young boy, with messy, dark green hair, and hollow eyes looked at a tall man, with blue eyes and blonde eyes.
"All Might, can a person with a weak quirk become a hero?" The boy asked, eyes calculating the tall man's every move.
"Hah! What could they do, win over the villain by crying? Sorry kid, but you're bound to get killed if you even try."
The boy clenched his fists, and his eyes shone with rage.
Suddenly, the grown man was clutching his jaw, and the kid had blood on his knuckles.
"I can't believe I looked up to you!"
Then he ran.

Izuku studied at his wrists when he noticed a shadow in the corner of his eye.
"Nice view, right?" His voice was flat, and when he turned around he saw a lanky man with gray eyes. Said man had terrible eyebags, almost rivalling those of Izuku's. He had a grey scarf around his neck, and the teen recognised him instantly.
"Eraserhead, nice to meet my favourite hero before I die." He realized the pro was clutching a phone in his hand, a message ready to be sent.
"How'd you recognise me, kid?" Izuku smirked, still not showing his teeth.

"How could I not?" He answered, flashing a grin to blind him,even though he knew nothing would happen. He shot a quizzical glance at EraserHead, and slowly let himself fall towards the ground.
He didn't scream. On his way downwards, to impending doom, he simply grinned.

---

He blinked sluggishly, letting himself take in his new surroundings. He tried sitting up, and flinched at a very loud voice.
"Oh! No no no, lay back down again, lil listener! I don't want you to hurt yourself!" The loud voice came from a rather short, blonde man, and something about him seemed familiar to Izuku.
"Pres... Present Mic?" He muttered, and slumped back down into the bed, wishing he had something against the throbbing pain in his - well, his entire body, even though it was mostly his head.

"Sorry about the head, kid! I may have sorta dropped you on the," the blonde cleared his throat, seemingly looking rather guilty. "The pavement..." He trailed off at the end of his sentence, eyes locked at a point behind Izuku.
"Anyway, kid." Izuku looked around the room, trying to locate the third voice.
"I'm Aizawa. This cockatoo is Yamada." 

"I... Should be going." Izuku stated, annoyed that he couldn't even die correctly.
"In your emotional state? No way. Tell me, why did you jump?" Aizawa responded with a deadpan expression.
"Because I have no one. I am no one. You shouldn't have saved me. I should've listened to the notes earlier." The adults frowned, and Yamada took a deep breath.
"Kid. You are not no one. I don't know what notes you're talking about, but they're wrong. You have every worth to live. You deserve happiness, just like everyone else." 

"Really? I don't think so. I'm fucking useless, and so is my quirk. I'm literally just a walking flashlight. It's no wonder Kacchan acts the way he does, he's right. I should just go die, and pray I get a quirk that's actually useful in my next life." Izuku sneered.

"Kid. I'm going to need you to tell me about your home life. And this 'Kacchan' guy." Aizawa made it clear that Izuku wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.
"My father left me at a very young age, and my mother was killed when I was four. I live with my foster mother, who is very stressed a lot of the time. Kacchan used to be my friend, but lately, he's been bullying me." The greenette crossed his arms as Aizawa and Yamada exchanged a worried look.

Yamada's face turned slightly green as he noticed Izuku's arms, and he had to look away for a second.
"Kid, Are those burn marks?"