Chapter 15 - (Tsukauchi POV)

"So the way this will work, is Aizamada says something, then Kaminari, and continue like that. Okay?" Both boys nod, and prepare themselves.

"I am Aizamada Izuku."
True.

"My name is Kaminari Denki."
True.

"I just woke up from a medical coma."
True.

"I was just let out of my dorms."
True.

"I had just been to Mr Aizawa's office with my friend."
True.

"Me and my boyfriend were preparing a prank."
True.

"Someone pulled me into the toilets."
True.

"That was me."
True.

"He apologized for hurting me, I said ok and tried to leave."
True.

"My boyfriend had locked the door, and was watching over Bakugo."
True.

"I heard a loud thump, and got angry. I punched the mirror, grabbed a glass shard, and ran at Kaminari."
True.

"I got scared, and used my quirk on Aizamada. I almost killed him. I acted in self defence. It was an accident."
True.

"Well, neither of you lied at all, so I'm not sure what to do. Would you be okay with me asking some questions, and you answering them? Just so I can check if my quirk is broken." I ask, hoping to get a yes.
Thankfully, both boys accepted.

"Alright, who's the most important person to you?" I look at Aizamada, who's thinking, and Kaminari, who's raised his hand.
"Yes, Kaminari? And you don't need to raise your hand, it's okay."

"The most important person in my life is my boyfriend."
True.
Aizamada looks like he wants to speak, so I nod at him.

"The most important person in my life, right now, to me, is Kacchan."
True.

"Okay, neither of you lied this time around, so please, lie at this question. You're about to die, what do you do?" It might be morbid, but it's easy to lie about.

"I'd laugh."
False.

"I'd try to stop it."
False.

"Okay, so my quirk seems to work, so I'll tell Nezu that none of you meant direct harm. Have a good day, boys."

A/N
Sorry this chapter is so short, but I wanted you to see the interview from an impartial side, and I don't have much to write about Tsukauchi.

Signing out,
- Arson