Chapter 14 - Bloodied Shards

"Aizamada, wait!" Kaminari yelped, as said boy charged at him with a glass shard in his hand and glass splinters engraved in his knuckles, blood running down his hand.
He jumped at him, and in a state of panic, Kaminari did the only thing he could think of, and activated his quirk.
"Shit!"
"Denki?! Are you okay?!" He heard his boyfriend's concerned voice through the door, and shakily went to open it.

"Eijiro I- I think I killed him..." Kirishima paled drastically, before making his way over to Aizamada, who was laying limply on the floor, smelling slightly of burnt flesh.
"Oh god... Oh god..." He muttered the words, and Kaminari felt a presence looming in the doorway.
"Kaminari Denki, Kirishima Eijiro, to principal Nezu's office. Now."

---

"Care to explain exactly why Cementoss found an unconcious Bakugo laying outside a bathroom, in which you two were sitting around an unconcious Aizamada, with glass splinters in his hand, smelling like burnt flesh?" Kaminari'd never thought he would ever be scared of a mouse, but now that he was sitting in his office, feeling his anger, he realized just how terrifying the principal was.

"Sir, I promise, we were just trying to prank Aizamada, nothing more-"
"Do people usually get near lethal injuries when you prank them? Are you aware how much current it takes to kill a human, Kaminari? No? Well then, let me tell you. Fourty five. Aizamada got hit by a current of thirty three. You were twelve current away from murder."

Kaminari felt like he was going to cry, and shamefully looked down at his lap. "Is he... How is he, Sir?" He whispered, fearing the answer.
"He is with recovery girl. He survived, luckily. And Bakugo only got a minor concussion, so he'll be back in a few days. However, we can't let this go without doing anything, now, can we?" Kaminari shook his head, not even daring to look at Eijiro, when he spoke up.

"Sir, if you're going to punish anyone, let it be me! This whole thing was my idea. I never meant for it to go this far, I promise!" Shocked, Kaminari looked at him, seeing tears in his eyes.
"Just expell me, what I did wasn't manly... At all." He lightly touched the troubled boy's hand, and he grabbed onto it, as if Kaminari was a lifeline, as if it would keep him safe.

"We have decided to wait until Aizamada wakes up to get his side of the story, and then we'll call in a lie detector. Until then, you have house arrest in the dorms. You are not to leave your dorm rooms, unless you need to go to the bathroom.
Food and schoolwork will be sent to your rooms, along with the homework."
With that, he shooed them out of his office.

---

They walked back to the dorms, both ashamed of what they'd done.
"Eijiro... Do you- Could you ever- Do you think he'll forgive us?" Kaminari mumbled, not wanting an honest answer.
"Realistically? No." Kaminari's face fell, and Kirishima hurriedly kept talking.
"But it's Aizamada we're talking about. He forgave Bakugo after he made him attempt, so I'm sure he'll forgive us, eventually. We'll just have to wait." He grabbed Kaminari's hand, and smiled reassuringly.
"Yeah..."

---

"Kaminari Denki, you better let me in this instance!" Kaminari curled farther together on his bed, not wanting to let Monoma in.
"I'm coming in." That made him react.

He sat up, looking at the doorknob shaking wildly, thankful that he locked it.
"No, you're not. Principal Nezu says I have house arrest. I'm not supposed to talk to anyone, other than Kiri."
Despite knowing that he couldn't see Kaminari, he waved in Ejiro's direction.
Silence.
"Kat's awake. Just thought you oughta know."
Kaminari heard steps, and realized Monoma was gone.
"Did he call Bakugo Kat?" Kirishima's voice was groggy. He shrugged, and turned back around.

---

"Aizamada is awake. The interrogation will start now."
Cementoss fetched him, and took him to a small room, with three chairs and a table.
Aizamada sat in the chair closest to him, and a man he didn't know in the other.
Kaminari gulped as he pulled out the last chair, and Cementoss left the room.
"Aizamada, I-" The cold glares stopped him from saying what he wanted to.
"Well then, lets begin."