Chapter 5 - What did you do to him, Pikachu?

"-Everyone told me I couldn't be a hero. 
No one said anything about a villain, though." Izuku spat, red eyes glowing with malicous intent. Bakugo frowned. Izuku's eyes were usually green.
"Hey Zukkun, are you sure your quirk is Bright Grin?" His curiosity got the best of him, and he asked a question at a stupid time. He should have waited.
"Zukkun? Zukkun?!" Time seemed to slow down. Izuku fell to the floor, eyes hollow, and once more green.
"What did you do to him, Pikachu?!" Bakugo all but screamed, making Kaminari flinch with his explosions.

Bakugo charged at Kaminari after slamming Kirishima into the wall, not bothering with his quirk anymore, just punching and punching until he heard a satisfying crack from his victim's face.
"AND TEAM VILLAINS-" All Might starts, but a frantic Aizawa cuts him off.
"NO ONE CARES, WE NEED RECOVERY GIRL!" 

---

"Hey, uhm... about earlier, is- is your boyfriend okay?" Bakugo glared at Kaminari, who was standing in front of him with an apologetic expression.
"Hah?! Zukkun's not my boyfriend, Pikachu!" He turned beet red, flipping Kaminari off before returning to his book.
"Why are sitting down, Dipshit?!" Kaminari snorted, and stuck a finger in Bakugo's bowl, stealing a noodle.
"Do you have a death wish, Kaminari?"  The two males jumped at the familiar voice behind them, and turned to see Izuku and Aizawa.
"If not, I highly suggest you remove your fingers from my lunch."Bakugo watched as Izuku sat down, and slid the soba over to him.

"Anyway, Zukkun, how are you after... Y'know... earlier?" Kaminari fumbled with his words, and realization struck Bakugo. Kaminari was falling for Izuku. He scowled, and turned to Kaminari.
"Only I get to call him that, you fucker." Izuku tapped his finger on the table, and Bakugo picked up the message quickly.
~It's okay, Kacchan, he couldn't have known.~ 
~Wow, can't believe you remember morse code, we learnt it when we were only four, after all.~

"Wha- Isn't that your name, though?" Even though Bakugo knew that Kaminari wasn't trying to be mean, it took him a lot of willpower so as to not blow him to the moon and back.
"It's Izuku Aizamada, and you will adress him as that." Aizawa said, with a cool voice.
"But you called him Midoriya earlier tho-" Kaminari started, but Aizawa interrupted him.
"That was before it was revealed that he's my son. And Kaminari? Detention for lack of respect."

---

"Hey, Zukkun?" 
"Yeah, Kacchan?"
"Are... Are you sure your quirk is only Bright Grin?" Bakugo hesitantly asked Izuku, partially scared of his recation. He took it a lot better than Bakugo had anticipated.
"Yeah, what do you mean?" He was confused by Bakugo's question, but at least he didn't seem mad.
"Uh, it's- it's just that your eyes, they... They turned red during your villain speech, so uh- I was just wondering if it was part of your quirk..." Izuku bit his lip and frowned.
"I'm fairly certain that that's never happened before. I'll ask Principal Nezu to check it out."

They sat quietly for a few minutes, before out of nowhere, one of the guys from 1-B threw himself at their table, fingergunning Izuku.
"Ito! There you are, I've been looking for you!"It seemed to Bakugo as if the two were friends, so Bakugo decided to introduce himself.
"I'm Katsuki, and you are?"
"Oh, is this the bitch you told me about, Zu?"Izuku groaned, and slammed his head onto the tabIe.
"I told you to not mention it if we met him, Ito! But yes, it's him. Now, please, get off my soba before I kick you into the new moon."
Izuku's voice was muffled, thanks to his head resting on the table.
"Okay, okay, I'll let it go! But, just know, if Zuku comes to me and says you hurt him, lets just say, these hands can do more than just copy quirks. Bastard."