Chapter 3 - Promise you won't leave me!

Izuku walked out of the teachers' lounge and took a deep breath.
"Yuueii, here I come," he muttered before he turned to his father.
"And by the way, Dad, why on earth do you have to do this?" He asked exasperatedly.
Aizawa was sipping coffee from a straw and worming his way forward in a yellow sleeping bag.
"It'll allow me to see their reactions to surprises. Also, their expressions are hilarious." Izuku sighed and simply laid down next to his adoptive father.

"Can I have the green one, just in case?" The adult snorted, and the younger one chuckled a bit. He'd started to show more positive emotion, but only around people he really trusted.
He got up again, brushing the dust off of his uniform. Unlike the one to Aldera High, he actually wanted to keep this one clean.

Izuku walked into the classroom and snickered when he saw a taped up moving bundle. Until he felt someone staring at him.
"Zukkun?" A familiar voice asked. He sensed Aizawa zipping up his sleeping bag, getting ready to step in if his son asked him to.
"Zukkun I- I thought you died!" The same voice was now laced with joy, seemingly not remembering what he'd said and done to Izuku.

"Kacchan. Who'd have thought I'd see the guy who told me to kill myself in the hero course." He saw Bakugō tense up and noticed that expression from his first time Aizawa used his quirk on him.
"Katsuki Bakugo, or should I say Kacchan, you have one chance, one, to convince me why I shouldn't expel you right now, in front of everyone." His voice was freezingly cold, colder than Rei Todoroki.

"Mr Aizawa, it's fine, you don't have to," He reassured his father, not wanting his childhood friend to be expelled when he'd obviously worked super hard. He wasn't some monster.
Aizawa grumbled, before inactivating his quirk. Izuku read his expressions like an open book, the teacher bothered at his son calling Mr. Said son winked back at him, knowing he got the message about whether or not he'd prefer being called Sensei.
He looked utterly horrified, and the pair felt at least five pairs of eyes on them, all of them wondering about what just happened.

He turned his eyes to Bakugō and walked up to him. The blonde saw the look on the other boy's face and whimpered.
"Zukkun I- I'm so sorry, Zukkun!" Izuku stared at him blankly, before he smirked.
"What happened to Deku, Kacchan?"
The explosive blonde looked very shocked when Izuku pulled him into a hug before he started sobbing violently, grasping his shirt in his balled-up fists.

"Do-Don't leave me again, Zukkun, promise me you won't leave me, promise! I'm so sorry, I don't know why I said that I am sorry!"
Izuku smiled sadly and started running his fingers through Bakugō's soft, light blond hair, successfully calming his breaths down.

"Shh, it's okay, Kacchan, I won't leave you, I've already forgiven you," He said, comfort lacing his voice.
They stayed like that for at least another minute, before someone cleared their throat behind them.
"Class started two minutes ago, why aren't you in your seats already, this is disrespecting behaviour, and surely will not be accepted at YuuEii!"

The turned around to see a tall boy with dark blue hair and glasses, doing some sort of weird chopping motion with his hands.
"Hey, I recognise you! You're the one who berated me when Mic told us about the entrance exam for 'fiddling with something' and excused me of not paying attention!

Tenya Iida, quirk, engine, you have large, engine like structures on the back of your calves making you a super-fast runner, and with enough saved up energy, you can use a special move called 'recipro burst'. You're the second Iida son, and your older brother is Ingenium." He looked at Izuku surprisedly, before...

Is he blushing at me? Wait... No, he's looking over my shoulder, okay.
He turned his head, seeing a rather plain brunette, with hair that reached her shoulders, and light brown eyes.
He turned back around, nearly scoffing at the fact someone was going to waste their time at YuuEii on high school sweethearts. He'd like to have friends, yes, but he didn't have time for love.

"Also, you'd be pleased to know no teachers would care if you weren't in your seats, as long as it takes under five minutes to sit down." Bakugō snickered, before sitting down at the nearest available desk and dragging Izuku down next to him.
"Wha- You can't do that, there are assigned seats!" The Iida boy stuttered, chopping the air again.

Izuku raised an eyebrow at him and looked at Aizawa.
"I don't care where you sit, just get on with the lesson. We'll be doing quirk evaluation tests, the gym suits are there, Midoriya'll lead you to the grounds." He said, ushering the students outside.
No one questioned that Aizawa just said to follow a kid who they thought had never been here before, except this one dude with dual-coloured hair. Izuku could practically see his brain doing backflips.

---

When they'd all changed and went outside, he finally recognised the dual haired kid.
Shoto Todoroki, the youngest son of Endeavour, the number two hero, but at least he doesn't let his fame get to him, not like All Might.
Izuku was about to go talk to him when he noticed the tape bundle from before had gotten loose and was now sneaking over to the girls. He smirked at Kacchan, who grinned sadistically when he understood what his friend meant.

Mineta was almost directly beside the girls when he felt a looming presence behind him. He slowly turned around, and gulped at the sight of a very angry Izuku. The intimidating greenette crouched down in front of the purple-headed pervert and smirked, with a crazed look in his eyes. Mineta instinctively took a step back at the far too sweet tone of Izuku's next words.
"Listen here you little bitch. You are not going to take another step towards these girls ever again. You will treat them with the utmost respect, and if I ever see you do anything near what you intended to do today, let's just say, there won't be a corpse to send to your parents." 

Izuku stood up again, and sent Mineta a warning glare, before stepping back to Bakugo.
"People like him disgust me. But anyways, I bet he won't do anything of the sorts again."