2.

The blue light shining through Hyunjins room. It was currently 2am and he was almost asleep, his head leaning on the shoulder of his best friend. Jeongin. They've been best friends for ages already and Jeongins house was really close so he came over pretty often but to be honest during the last months Jeongin was practically living at Hyunjins house.

Due their long friendship they're very close to each other and still hang out almost everyday.

„Jinnie?" Jeongins asked while his voice sounded very tired and almost not audible because of the music playing in the room. Hyunjin just growled lightly as an response „It's raining again" the younger said with a smile on his face. Sure a lot of people don't care about rain and it's not interesting for them but these two love watching the rain, it calmed them. When they were younger they always drank hot chocolate while watching the rain.  And not just the rain in general was it, but the air and the sound.

So Jeongin got up trying to place Hyunjin head on the bed gently. He turned off the music and walked over to the window, looking at the rain, he opened it and directly felt the cold air hit his skin. It was still winter so it was mostly freezing during night „Innie?... don't stand there that long , you gonna get sick" Hyunjin said ,his eyes just slightly open,still about to fall asleep every second. „yea yea I know" Jeongin said giggling about how overprotective his best friend was again.

After a few minutes Jeongin got back into the bed and quickly fell asleep from the warmth of the blanket and his best friend next to him.

The next morning both of the boys woke up from the sun shining in there faces „Turn the fucking light off Innie" Hyunjin growled, his eyes closed while he pulled the blanket over his head, Jeongin started rubbing his eyes and opened them slightly trying to figure out what was happening because his eyes weren't used to the sun. He then figured out that it was the sun, so he got up and walked on his wobbly legs to the window ,closed the window and closed the black silk curtains to darken the room, which was now filled with the light of the blue leds again.

Jeongin looked over to the bed and saw how Hyunjin pulled the blanket off his face. Jeongin tilted his head looking at the boy who was currently having a bird nest looking hairstyle. Jeongin giggled.

He walked back to the bed and sat down onto the bed. He reached over to hyunjins hair and brushed through it making it look more normal.
„We really need to fix our sleeping schedule it's 3pm and school starts in 3 days" Jeongin said and Hyunjin currently started to get awake looking at the boy in front of him sitting on his legs „You look like a twink" Hyunjin said and Jeongin slapped his chest „Dumbass... but for real Jinnie school starts soon.. I'll need to go home then." Jeongin said „No u don't" „yes I do" „no" „yes?" „I said no so u don't need to" „my mum said that I need to come back she's already annoyed that I've not been at home for at least two weeks". Hyunjin sighed „Yea ok. Let's not make your mum angry, she likes me so we don't wanna ruin that.. but like we don't have classes together this year. U will still do stuff with me and don't ignore me in school or?" hyunjin asked being a bit sad and insecure „Bitch you've been my best friend for 15 years. I'll not ignore u. And we can still do stuff during the breaks and walk home together and sit together in the bus if u want... besides that, you're the one everyone wants to be friends with so I should be afraid" Jeongin said and laughed.

Hyunjin was really the popular guy in Highschool, he still dont know how he got there, he never was talking with a lot of people and actually just hangs out with Jeongin and sometimes talks to a few other guys he knows since elementary but nothing more.
But Jeongin knew why Hyunjin was so popular. It was mostly his looks, people just look at him and fall for his cute smile and in general he was just handsome and is always very polite to everyone.

Everyone thought Hyunjin was just a very kind, intelligent and thoughtful person but Jeongin knew. Hyunjin was just a dumbass. He already had a lot of experience with dumbass hyunjin.. like that one day when Hyunjin got upset because Jeongin told him that there's no gold at the end of a rainbow. Ok they were around 6 years old, but still.

(Note: the Rain idea was inspired by a Hyunjin book called 'Rain' by @changkyundimple I loved the idea because I really love watching the rain so I included it too, but it will not have the same aspects as in her/his book)