15.

Sweating.Intense breathing and clapping filled the room.

Hyunjins was done with his dance practice and fell to the ground, Jeongin was sitting at the end of the room clapping for his best friend.

„that was intense" Jeongin said and smiled lovely at the older boy, who turned around with a smile on his face „u liked it?" „I loved it. Like everything u do jinnie" Jeongin said and Hyunjin smiled blushing slightly.

The door swung open and chin-hwa came it with two bags full of food „What r u doing here?" Hyunjins asked really confused „Jeongin texted me and said to bring food" chin-hwa said walking to the cute boy ,patting his head and sitting down next to him.

„so what are u two doing here ?" „Hyunjin wanted to dance but I don't feel like it so I got hungry and texted u" Jeongin said with a big smile on his face „Are u two always together..damn u don't have privacy or?" Chin-hwa said while putting the food in the ground and giving some to Innie who was just blushing.

Hyunjin just ignored the two and started the music again and started dancing while the other two were talking and eating. Hyunjin felt like his concentration was lagging while he could see the two boys in the mirror having fun. He sighed and tried to concentrate. It was working , but not for long, so he ended up slipping, which caused him to fall on the ground and then he gave up.

„Jinnie!" jeongin said while getting up and running to Hyunjin „are you ok?" he said while sitting down next to Hyunjin „yeayea I'm fine"

09.01.2021

Mwah