7.

Hyunjin looked through the clothes Jeongin brought with him but couldn't find something that was like"He should wear that" so hyunjin grabbed his own clothes to dress Jeongin and ended up giving both of them a similar fit.

He was currently finishing styling his own hair while Jeongin was standing infront of the mirror "You sure I should wear this?" He asked and hyunjin just nodded knowing the younger looked at him through the mirror "You look good Innie" he then said after some seconds and smiled at the younger "If I would be gay and we weren't best friends I would fuck u" he then said jokingly and laughed while Jeongin blushed and looked at hyunjin " u look good too .. but like u always do so it's nothing special" he said and winked, his cheeks still lightly pink.

"Ok let's Stop flirting and Let's go to the party " Hyunjin said before both of them grabbed their stuff and headed to the party. After 30minutes of walking the boys saw a bigger house , not extremely big but not small either, music came from the house and they already saw some people infront of it and light in the house so they assumed it was the right house .

The boys walked inside the house greeted by the smell of alcohol and extremely loud music. They looked around seeing drunk people, some kissing ,some about to throw up, some looking depressed as fuck due the alcohol and some just dancing and having fun. Not even a minute after them standing there , Jeongin felt a hand on his shoulder quickly looking to the person "Yang. I'm glad u came " it was Chin-Hwa.

He was holding a cup in his hand, Jeongin just thought it was alcohol bc like why should he drink something else. The boy was wearing a button up shirt too, but it was just hanging there loose and was completely open so  his abs were very visible, his hair was slicked back only some strands of hair were falling onto his forehead and he was smiling at the boy infront of him, then he looked beside him looking at Hyunjin "Ah I assumed u would bring pretty face too... follow me , I'll bring u into the kitchen and get u some drinks." He said before starting to walk through the mass of people.

Hyunjin and Jeongin followed him into  the kitchen, it was quieter in there and there weren't a lot of people because actually Chin-Hwa told everyone to stay out of some rooms and the kitchen was one of those rooms but some of his friends were there so yea, he just looked at them and they left quietly.

"so what can I get u guys? U want some lame stuff ? Or directly the hard stuff?" He asked starting to smirk "I don't care just give us something" Hyunjin said looking at him blankly, Jeongin stayed quiet and just followed the moves of the boy infront of him,watching him getting two cups and filling them up.

"So. To make things clear... you're basically not allowed to go in here alone, you're also not allowed to go upstairs because there's my room  my sisters room and my parents room so stay the fuck away.. you're  just allowed if I'm the one bringing u there, but because it's u two I know that this won't happen ..." he said and looked up at the two boys "ok maybe u Yang" he said and winked at the boy who said nothing "calm down Yang I'm joking... but yea just stay downstairs, if u need some fresh air u can go into the backyard, but if Ure really drunk make sure you don't fall into the pool because I don't need a dead body here... don't destroy anything and no puking inside the house or in the backyard, if u need to puke idk puke into the toilet or sink and make sure it's clean afterwards because not gonna lie I'm not interested in cleaning your vomit.. I think that was everything u should know " he said handing the two boys the cups "Aaah and pretty face , if u hook up with some girl, don't fuck her here, I have everything there but like no. Go home for that" he said watching the boy nod "And what if I wanna fuck somebody?" Jeongin bluntly asked before drinking the whole cup at once "I think u won't and if then go home too or go to pretty faces house I don't know.. I don't want anyone to fuck in my room or stuff.. even tho there's a guest room but like naaah"

Both nodded and filled up their cups again before leaving the room with Chin-Hwa and starting to get more comfortable in this whole situation finding themselves an hour later sitting on a couch in the living room, drinking while listening to some girls gossiping about other people. The two boys weren't sure where this evening will get them both but right now they weren't really in a state of thinking about something like that, right now they just wanted to enjoy the whole thing while silently laughing about the bullshit those girls were talking.