3.

3:21am

Hyunjin looked at the window seeing the raindrops having a little race on the glass. This time he was alone. In just 3 hours he had to get up and get ready because today school starts again, a whole year where he had no classes with his best friend.

He turned over and grabbed his phone. Without noticing and after watching some videos his alarm rang and surprised the tired Boy who almost threw his phone away.

He placed the phone on the bed and stretched a bit while sitting "At least I'll see Innie again in an hour" he said and smiled, he got up and went into the bathroom, being as quiet as possible to not wake up his mum who always worked during night so she sleeps when hyunjin gets up.

After he showered and got ready for school in general hyunjin walk back into his room, grabbing is back and puts in all the book he needs for the day, quickly grabbing his charger and earphones throwing them into the back too.

He looks at the clock '7:32' "Ah fuck " hyunjin quickly puts on some shoes and throws on a jacket, then quickly walks downstairs and out of the house just to almost run into his best friend.

"you know that there's toothpaste on the edge of your mouth or?" The Boy said whole laughing "Yea yea a Hellow to u too" Hyunjin just answered and started walking.

The two boys just walked quietly,sometimes they started some random conversations but overall they pretty much said nothing and just enjoyed the feeling of the cold breeze, the fresh air, the slightly foggy sky and the quietness.

But not soon after they were already in the bus with some children who were way to energetic and already screaming, definitely not a thing they both missed, so they were currently both having earphones in and listened to some music. Hyunjin had his eyes closed and his head rested on the shoulder of the younger boy who was looking out of the window.

After the 30 ride then finally arrived at school. Walking out of the bus Hyunjin directly stretched his arms out and yawned. Both started walking and Jeongin looked around seeing familiar faces and new faces , some of them looking at hyunjin smiling.

"I bet your locker will be filled with letter again . I say maybe 34 just this week" Jeongin said.

"Not gonna lie I just hope for one. From u" "I'll send u one telling u how much I hate u" Jeongin answered "Yea sure just accept your love for me baby~" Hyunjin said while placing his arms around the youngest shoulders just to see a sad expression on his face "U ok?" "not really. I'm sad. We always had classes together ...always and now . Not even one? What kind of bullshit is this ? Who thought it's a good idea" "hey hey calm down. I know it's sad but I'll pick u up after your classes and we still spend our time together ok?" "Okok... but do u even know my classes?" Jeongin asked "Yea sure u sent me your schedule like a week ago dummy".