5.

"I can't believe he has almost every class with you and I have none" hyunjin said pouting while putting away he rest of his food "That's not fair" "Hyunjin calm down. I know you're mad and that u don't like him but we two will still be best friends even tho we don't have classes together" Jeongin said trying to calm down Hyunjin "Will u come over tonight? U know I can sleep better with u there... plus I saw that it's going to rain tonight" "I would love too, but I don't know if I'm allowed to.. my mum screamed at me when I came back home she was like 'Your always just at Hwangs house just let them adopt you, u don't appreciate your own family'"Jeongin said and Hyunjin started laughing "it's because of the strong love u feel for me" he said walking to the others class room.

In front of the classroom were already a few students, hyunjin stopped a few meter away and looked at the younger "Hug?" "dude what's up with your behavior today, you're so clingy" Jeongin said looking at Hyunjin not knowing why he was so clingy the whole day "Tzzzz because you're only my best friend" he said then hugged him quickly and started walking to his own classroom.

Jeongin looked after him "Yang" someone said behind him, he turned around seeing the boy again "What?" "I'll sit next to u in all classes today, I don't have stuff with me" "Chin-Hwa other people have stuff with them too so sit next to them" Jeongins said impressed by himself speaking up to Chin-Hwa.

Just a few minutes later they were sitting in the classroom and Chin-Hwa was sitting next to Jeongin who wasn't that impressed with the situation "Btw Yang. I'm throwing a party tonight , you and your stupid friend should come " he said smiling at the younger "Hyunjin is not stupid" "Yea yea you're not the only one believing his dumb ass... but pls come to the party"

Not long after their conversation the class ended and Jeongin left the room, instantly smiling looking at hyunjin then heading to his locker "Wait we got invited to his party?" He asked in disbelief "Yea but i don't know if we should go" "Come on please let us go, we never go to parties just sleep at my place and then we go" Hyunjin said smiling a bit "Why do u want to go, I thought u hate him?" "Yea I do Innie but maybe we can embarrass him plus we never go to parties, I get invited to so many parties but at the end I end up in my room watching movies with you" "hmmm... I'll think about it" after that hyunjin opened his locker seeing 5 Letter falling down to the floor , both of the boys looking down.

(Btw the picture should kinda show how chin-hwa looks like I kinda changed the original drawing making him look more like how I wanted him to look like but yea ... now u have a face to imagine when I talk about him .. even tho it's not a real person , i thought it will be ok)