12

A week passed and Chin-Hwa was kinda a part of the others Friend group now. Jeongin actually liked Chin-Hwa now, he was really kind to the younger boy
but Hyunjin still disliked him even tho he had to admit that he was kind. But there was something wrong, Hyunjin thought, why was Chin-Hwa so nice now? is he trying to get Innie away from Hyunjin? because that would destroy Hyunjin, he couldn't let this happen!

Hyunjin was currently sitting in the cafeteria waiting for Chin-Hwa and Jeongin so come back because they wanted to pick up some food and just a few seconds after they came back, Jeongin sat down next to hyunjin and actually put his seat closer so he could but his head on the others shoulder making Hyunjin smile directly.

Jeongin started eating and sometimes gave something to Hyunjin too. Chin-Hwa sat infront of them just looking at them almost staring. During the week Chin-Hwa looked at a lot of stuff the boys used to do like the way they  treat each other , how close they are and all. It's so weird for him to see the boys all cuddles up even in public, not caring about what other think, not caring about people staring at them all the time.

Chin-Hwa looked around and then saw Chan and Minho walking to the table he was on and sat down next to them.  Hyunjin and Jeongin didn't even notice because they were kinda  in their own world eating and quietly talking with each other.

28.06.2020

I literally forgot how to write