13.

Hyunjin put his hand down on jeongins it thigh looking and talking with Chan slowly brushing over jeongins thighs.

The younger never told Hyunjin but he was kinda sensitive there and it make him get goosebumps directly. He closed his eyes and kept them shut trying to breath normally. Chin-Hwa saw jeongins weird face and tried to see what was going on. He let his earphones drop down, so he could look under the table while getting them. So he did. He saw Hyunjin Hand on Jeongin thigh but he got confused, they're all touchy normally and this makes him uncomfortable? Or just acting weird?.

A few hours went by, Hyunjin left early because his mom called him telling him to come home quickly leaving a worried jeongin behind. The bell rang and he could finally leave school too. Sadly it was raining so badly and he still had no idea if he could go to Hyunjins house.

He walked outside feeling the rain on his body. He just stood there staring into nothing. After a few minutes something pulled him back out of the rain „You're going To be sick if u just stay in the rain, you're already soaked" Chin-Hwa said while pulling off his own jacket placing it around the smaller boys shoulders putting.
Nothing said a thing. Both just stared into the air watching the rain fall down.

„INNIE!" somebody screamed and jeongin looked down seeing Hyunjin completely wet from the rain standing at the gate. He took of Chin-Hwas jacket and put it into the others hand „See u in class" he said „Thank u" he shortly hugged the taller and then ran to Hyunjin not looking back once. He hugged the beautiful boy and almost landed on the ground with him.

„I told u we'll walk home today everyday" Hyunjin said and placed his head on Jeongins shoulder. „why did your mum call u?" „Actually it was something really stupid, when I arrived she just wanted to know if I ate the watermelon and which flowers would look better in the living room" „oh wow" Jeongin said and laughed completely ignoring the rain.

„We should go, I don't want u to get sick" Hyunjin said and both started the walking. The walk was pretty normal, they talk about stuff they did as children when it was raining and thought about which movie they should watch after coming home.

After arrived they took of they're clothes in the bathroom directly putting them into the washing mashine. Both were standing there in boxers and still wet from the rain plus a bit could because no clothes yeye. Hyunjin looked at the younger shaking ,he quickly left and came back with some clothes. „Take a hot shower.Ill shower downstairs" he said first placing the clothes on the closed toilet and then placing a kiss on the youngers head before leaving the room again.

Jeongin did. as told snd 20 minutes later he stood there in hyunjins clothes looking into the mirror „he knew I love this hoodie tzzz" looking at the oversized hoodie on his body. He smiled and left the bathroom walking into Hyunjin room, walking past a half backed Hyunjin and throwing himself into bed.

„ok so I'll just choose frozen 2 I  give  a fuck  what u want to watch" he said smiling cutely while Hyunjin came into the bed too cuddling into a blanket „Do it bitch" he said cuddling onto Jeongin too who started the movie and placed his arms around Hyunjin.

18.07.2020