8.

Jeongin stood up from the couch and looked down to hyunjin who looked like he was about to ask what Jeongin was doing "I'll go pee" the younger boy said giving Hyunjin his cup and walked away through the people. Short after Jeongin left a guy sat down next to Hyunjin "Didn't expected that he would invite u Hyunjin" the guy said and hyunjin turned his head to him seeing a blonde guy smiling at him showing off his dimples "He actually didn't. He invited my best friend but said I can come too" Hyunjin said smiling and drank out of his cup.

The blonde guy grabbed a package of cigarettes out of his pocket and looked at hyunjin "wanna smoke one outside? fresh air could be good for u" he said and got up ,Hyunjin nodded and got up too looking at the slightly smaller guy while walking with him to the backyard. "ah by the way.. I'm Chan" he guy said sitting down on the floor outside the house holding a cigarette into Hyunjins direction who grabbed it and sat down too "Thanks" he said and put it in his mouth waiting for Chan giving him some fire haha.

While the boys smoked outside ,Jeongin finally made his way into the bathroom seeing a girl blowing some guys dick "Could u like speed up a bit I need to pee" Jeongin just said and closed the door again waiting outside. Shortly after the guy and the girl left the bathroom and Jeongin went in closing the door. After peeing and washing his hands he looked into the mirror "it's warm uff" he said and opened his shirt for some air. The door opened and Jeongins head turned around davon Chin-Hwa "Oh you're in here. Sry Yang. " "It's ok I'm already done" Jeongin answered both boys standing there with their shirts open.

Chin-Hwa walked to the sink put some cold water into his hands throwing it in his own face. "so are you enjoying the party" he asks while facing Innie again and brushing his hair back "It's ok. I normally don't go on parties.. it's just really warm right now" he answered and Chin-Hwa smiled "I see. You have your shirt open too. But I guess you won't just walk around like that or?" Jeongin blushed "no. I just wanted some air..." he said and looked away. "Hahahaha don't be shy Jeongin. Ah by the way Hyunjins in the backyard with Chan if u search him, I think they just smoke right now so yea." "hmmm thanks." Jeongin said feeling already colder and started closing his shirt again "Do u smoke?" chin-hwa asks "No." Jeongin answers really clearly "Yeah what did I expect.. you're not that type of person . I was already shook that you're drinking. I thought u would just stand around being boring " "I'm not boring" "You're not? Wanna Prove it?" Chin-hwa started smirking at the younger "What do u mean?" The boy asked, chin-wha grabbed the boys wrist and left the bathroom with him, walking through the house and then upstairs to a room, then walked in.

"that's my room but don't get comfy I just want to grab something." Chin-hwa said and walked to his drawer grabbing something putting it into his pocket way too quick so Jeongin couldn't figure out what it was.

A couple of minutes later the two boys were already outdoors sitting infront of Chan and hyunjin "I'm not going to smoke weed wtf Chin-Hwa" "You Said you're not boring and it's not that bad" He said rolling his eyes "You don't have to if u don't want to Innie" Hyunjin said a bit worried about his best friend. "ah shut up I'll do it" the boy said making Chin-Hwa smirk and Hyunjin look worried. Chan was actually pretty chill and just sat there listening to the guys, then taking a puff while passing it on to hyunjin who did the same passing the blunt to Jeongin "u sure?" hyunjin said "yea yea shut up" Jeongin said trying it but ending up couching a bit.

After a couple of rounds the boys were done and Just sat there talking about stuff. Jeongin just tried to figure out what's going on. 20minutes later I could see Jeongin sitting next to hyunjin having his head on the boys shoulder, Chin-Hwa having his head on Jeongins lap and Chan sitting there eating some pizza while listening to the music. "Chan give me a bite" Jeongin said and Chan gave the boy a slice and Jeongin started eating feeling hyunjin look at his pizza so he just let the boy have a bite too.

Everything was pretty chill even Chin-Hwa and Hyunjin weren't having any conflicts. Jeongin was actually playing with his hair without even paying attention and noticing making chin-Hwa extra relaxed.