Welcome To U.A High!

'New school, how fun. I sure hope I find my soulmate there.' Shinso said, slowly shaking his head.

*Shinso arrives at U.A*

Shinso was greeted at the gates by 3 third years; Mirio Togata,Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki. 'Hello?' Shinso said as he slowly walked up to them. 'Hi! You must be Hitoshi Shinso! I'm Nejire Hado! This is Mirio Togata and that's Tamaki Amajiki! We are going to be showing you around today.' Shinso found the girl quite irritating at first but soon got used to her ecstatic personality.

*A while later*

'And these are the first year classes! Class 1-A through to K! The second and third year classes are all in the same catagories if you were wondering.' Nejire seemed to know a lot about this school. Not unexpected for a third year.

Throughout the day, Shinso was taken around the whole school and the grounds. He met a few of the teachers and even a few of his new classmates, Yaoyorozu, Shoji and Ojiro. He was later taken to Principal Nezu's office to sort out his dorm room and his seat in his new classroom.

His first proper day at U.A began tomorrow. He got home early enough that his parents hadn't come home from work yet. He could do whatever he liked.