Graduation Day

*time skip to the 3rd year graduation day*
Shinso and Denki were so happy to finally get out of school and start a life together. Most couples were. The ceremony was boring and dragged on for about an hour and a half. When they had finally graduated they had a party set up in the gym. Drinks, banners, colourful lights. Everything. They had a couples dance at the end. A slow dance. When the dance had finished. The music had faded. There was silence. But then somebody spoke. It was Bakugo. He was on one knee infront of Kirishima. Everyone looked shocked. Especially Kirishima. But then someone else spoke. It was Sero. On one knee. Infront of Mina. Two proposals at once? Wow. They both said yes. Obviously. Kaminari stood up. 'So we now have Mr and Mrs Sero. And Mr and Mr Bakugo.' Everyone laughed. Shinso stood next to Kaminari. 'aren't you forgetting a couple?' Kaminari looked confused, 'Huh?' Shinso looked at him, with a little grin. 'Close your eyes.' He did as Shinso said. 'Open now' He opened his eyes to see Shinso on one knee.He started crying. Shinso stood up. 'So?What do you say?' Everyone looked shocked, even after the first 2 proposals. He jumped into Shinso's arms. 'OF COURSE IT'S A YES!' Everyone cheered and clapped. Even Bakugo clapped. This was the best day of their lives. It definitely was for Mr and Mrs Sero, Mr and Mr Bakugo and Mr and Mr Shinso to be.