Kaminari And Shinso

Shinso turns back to looking at the moon. He has always loved looking up at the sky at night time. The boy shuffles next to him, he was wrapped in a fluffy black blanket and was wearing a yellow shirt and grey shorts, 'Aren't you cold out here?' He asks. Shinso mumbles under his breath 'No, not really.'
The boy puts his hand out for Shinso to shake, 'I didn't think you were really listening during our introductions,' Shinso really wasn't. 'I'm Denki Kaminari , you're Hitoshi Shinso right?' Shinso nodded his head and gave a small smile, 'Yeah..' Kaminari noticed Shinso start shivering slightly so he wrapped him in his blanket. 'There! You looked like you were shivering.' Shinso replied with a slight thank you nod. 'Well i'm gonna get back to my dorm, it's late. See ya tomorrow Shinso.' He waved as he walked back into the warm building, Shinso gave a slight wave. By about 1am he was still on the balcony, now sitting in a heap, tangled with Kaminari's blanket. He heard footsteps behind him again, it was Kirishima. 'Hey Shinso, you should really get some sleep, it's 1am.' Kirishima said. Shinso got up and walked past the red, spiky haired boy. 'Goodnight, Kirishima.' He said before heading to Kaminari's dorm. Kirishima chuckled to himself, not even looking back at him, Shinso flipped him off and called back, 'It's not what you think it is!' Kirishima called back, 'I can already tell you're a kinky bastard, don't have too much fun new kid!'