Ch. 9

2 weeks later

So my team and I have been tracking Jonah and his brother's every move. We have pinpointed them to a cabin in Switzerland. We are right now in a Council Intelligence Center not far from where they are.

"What's the plan?", Keys asks. "The only one of you that they don't know is supernatural is Demi so she will go in first.", Niyla says. "From there you two will go through the back and find your parents.", Aunt Icarus says. "Then heads will fucking roll.", Demi says. "You have a strange amount of bloodlust.", I say. "I'm a demon, it's all justifiable.", Demi says.

"Anyway when you get your parents send them back here before you guys start causing damage.", Aunt Icarus says. "Don't worry. We won't let you down. Thánatos prin tin atímosi.", Demi says. "Wait I've heard something like that before. What language is it?", I say. "Greek.", Demi says. "Your father maybe?", Keys asks. "No my dad is an astronomy professor. What does that translate to?", I say. "Death before dishonor.", Demi says. I try and think back to when I had heard it.

Pallas please help me. Jonah has me locked up. He keeps saying that it will all be over soon. He has already wiped out whole cities. Please please help me. He's gonna kill me. O thánatos tha eínai áfthonos.

"Tiye.", I say. "What about her?", Niyla asks. "When they sent me that message from her she muttered a phrase in Greek at the end. Something like O thánatos tha eínai áfthonos I think.", I say. "Death will be bountiful.", Demi says. "How do you know Greek so well?", I ask. "Hi, Demetria Selinofoto, how you doing? Yea I'm a big bowl of Tzatziki sauce.", Demi says. "Well Pallas is as nigga as nigga can get so why would he have Tiye say something in Greek knowing she wouldn't know what it means?", Niyla asks.

"Because it wasn't meant for me, it was meant for Demi.", I say. "What are you getting at kid?", Aunt Icarus asks. "They wouldn't send me a message with Greek because Jonah knows I don't know Greek. I've been taking Mandarin since 7th grade. That's the class we met in.", I say. "Yea?", Niyla asks. "So he never intended for me to get that message. It was purely for Demi. Basically telling her that they knew of her existence.", I say.

"These fuckers are smart.", Demi says. "Jonah was top of the class.", I say. "So now what do we do? Also why was nothing ever sent to me?", Keys asks. "Because you are not a holy angel you are not as powerful as Demi and Pallas.", Aunt Icarus says. "What the fuck? I am more powerful than these two...girls.", Keys says angrily. "Toxic masculinity doesn't look great on you, sweets.", Demi says. "Sorry.", Keys says and walks away. "I'll be back.", I say and follow after him.

I follow him to an empty room full of computers. "Hey what's wrong?", I ask. "I'm tired of being called weak.", Keys says. "No one called you weak.", I say. "You did. The day of the formal, when you were panicking. You said I lack the strength and endurance to kill a newborn baby.", Keys says. "I'm sorry.", I say. "Do you really think that?", Keys asks. "You carried an angry god through a high school and locked her in an office. If that's not strength and endurance then I don't know what is.", I say.

"Guys we gotta go. They are gonna be on the move soon.", Demi says. We leave the room. "Ok guys remember the plan. Save your parents, send them back here, then fight.", Aunt Icarus says. "Got it.", I say. "Any problems you guys can communicate with us through either your glasses, earrings, or necklace.", Niyla says. "Necklace?", I ask. Keys pulls a necklace out of his pocket. He puts it on me.

"I know I am physically your angel, but that's what you are to me.", Keys says. "Aw babe.", I say. I hug him and he picks me up and spins me around. "Ok ok. Y'all gotta get going.", Aunt Icarus says smiling. I transport us to the cabin they are in, but make us invisible to everyone else. We hear faint chain sounds coming from the basement. We softly walk down there.

The basement is like a torture chamber. "Pallas here.", Demi says. I walk over to her. "Oh my God.", I say. Both my parents are unconscious. I unlock my dad and transport him first. "They are both gonna need medical attention.", I say into my necklace. "Already on it.", Niyla says. Keys unlocks my mom and I transport her back. I turn our invisibility off and we go upstairs.

"What should we do to them next?", one of them asks. "Cut their eyeballs out and send them to Pallas.", another says. "It's not as terrifying if she knows what we are doing to them.", Jonah says. "You always wanna involve Pallas. Do you like her or something?", the first one says. "Hell yes. Have you seen her? She's hot.", the second one says. "Dude she's literally our enemy.", Jonah says.

"Ever heard of Romeo and Juliet?", I ask. They all turn around. "Goddamn you guys are beautiful.", Demi says. "Tell that bitch to slow her fucking roll.", Niyla says through my necklace and I laugh. "Thank you, love.", the first one says. "Jonah, what happened kid? Your brothers are like wowza and you're like...uh yea.", Demi says. "I was good looking enough for Tiye to fall for me.", Jonah says. I send a lightning bolt into the side of his face which burns the skin off of that side.

"Get your asses outta there.", Aunt Icarus yells through my necklace. I see the other two charging at us so I put a force field around us and transport us back to the Intelligence Center. "Pallas what the fuck was that?", Niyla asks. "He brought up Tiye.", I say. "Yea, on purpose to try and get a rise out of you. Which fucking happened so nice going.", Niyla says.

"What's the big deal?", I ask. "Sweetie they don't know that you are a god. They think you are a witch, but witches can't do anything like that without saying a spell. You didn't so you probably blew your own cover.", Aunt Icarus says. "Oh no.", I say. "Oh no is correct. Because of you, all of y'all and possibly the entire world is in danger.", Niyla says. "The entire world was in danger before what I did so chill out.", I say.

"No you chill out. Any time someone mutters something about Tiye you get all crazy. My girlfriend could have potentially been hurt and all you care about is your motherfucking self. You need to gain control over yourself before you kill everyone else around you.", Niyla says. "Look here you moody, blood-sucking bitch the world does not revolve around your precious little girlfriend, no offense Demi.", I say. "None taken.", Demi says. "There are other people in this world besides us that are in danger. Yea I know I fucked big time, but goddamnit I'm only 16 years old and I have a lot of weight on my shoulders. Now if you can't help me with all of this shit then I don't fucking need you here.", I say.

"Pallas there are innocent lives at stake here you can't just bitch about how it's too much for you to handle.", Niyla says. "Damn you know for a second there I actually thought you were gonna be a good friend, but I see now that I was all wrong. God I don't know what Tiye ever saw in you.", I say crying. "What do you mean?", Niyla asks. "Tiye was the one that liked you, but she saw that you liked Pallas and then Demi so she put her feelings on hold to try and help get you guys together.", Keys says.

"Huh it's almost like Tiye was an omniscient being.", Aunt Icarus says. "Yea. Wait is there a possibility that she could have been?", I ask. "I mean no because that would make her a god. Wait actually yes because knowing my sisters there is a high probability that they made two gods. Wait no because if she was a god she wouldn't have died. Gods can't die per say, they turn into holy angels.", Demi says. "There is a new holy angel of high rank. They just got their first assignment.", Keys says.

There is then a knock on the door. "Is there a possibility that Tiye could be the new angel and sent here as her assignment?", I ask. "I mean yea, but it's not likely.", Demi says. "Well let's see.", Aunt Icarus says and opens the door. "So you guys found out my secret and it only took you a month and a half after my death.", Tiye says. "Aw yea my bestfriend is back.", I say. "Now it's time to get down to real business, but after I heal your parents.", Tiye says.