Epilogue!

• Dedicated to My Wonderful Readers :)

Mike’s POV

I rested my chin on top of Adds’ head as we danced the first dance of the night. Both of us were swaying to the music and everyone was looking at us though, I didn’t notice at all. I mean I did but I ignored them. Tonight, all I was focusing on was my beautiful girl, my wife.

“Everyone’s staring.” Adds whispered to me nervously and I chuckled.

“Of course, we’re in the middle of the dance floor. There’s a freaking spot light on us, what did you expect?”

She slapped me on the chest and I looked down at my wife. That word was just amazing. It was wonderful to call Adds that. I gave her a scolding look for slapping me and she replied by giving me a peck on the lips.

I wanted more so I leaned down, wanting to taste the soft lips of hers on mine but Adds turned around, causing me to kiss her cheek.

“Adds!” I whined.

“Nuh uh uh. Who told you to be sarcastic with me?” Adds gave me a teasing look and I groaned.

“But you know I was kidding!”

“Don’t get too loud. Don’t want people staring more now do you?” She whispered in my ears, making me gulp and send shivers down my spine. Adds was such a tease!

“You’re going to be the death of me.”

My wife just giggled and we continued dancing until the song was over. The music changed into another song and everyone joined the dance floor. In the corner you saw Austen and Melly dancing with each other and a few feet away from my best friends were Adds’ parents with my mom seated at the table.

Alex and Heather were sitting at another table. Alex finally confessed and turns out; Heather liked him back which Adds had already predicted. I really didn’t want Heather around, yeah she changed after she got out of rehab but I couldn’t find myself to forgive her. She almost killed my girl for god’s sake. Adds forgave her right away though. She was too nice.

My dad didn’t come since he was busy. He had to go to his kid’s performance so he couldn’t make it. I hardly talk to my dad, with the rare phone calls but I rung him up so he knew I was getting married. It was respectful to call him and ask him even though I knew he wasn’t going to come.

My mom and I are on better terms now. She did keep her promise and stuck around. She decided to not travel anymore and went to work in town. I mean, I was apprehensive on letting her get back into my life but it’s been about five years and she hasn’t gone anywhere. She earned back my trust so we’re doing fine.

Ty and Anna were sitting at the same table as Add’s parents and my mom. They were really happy together and married two years ago. Now, Anna’s pregnant with a baby boy.

Talking about baby boys, I looked at Adds and smiled, showing her all my teeth. “I can’t wait to find out if our baby’s a boy or a girl.”

Adds turned around in my arms, so her back was against my chest. I took both of her hands in mine and wrapped them around her stomach. My baby was in there and that meant the world to me. I was already the happiest man, marrying Adds but with the baby, I was even happier if that was possible. Adds was two months pregnant and we found out a few days ago, a few days before the wedding.

I kissed Adds on her cheek. “You’re beautiful and I’m sure our baby would be too.”

Adds was smiling a lot today, she was glowing and my heart raced when I saw her beautiful smile. She deserved to be happy and I was glad I married her. I was glad I made her smile like that.

I should’ve proposed to her earlier, but I waited until after we graduated college to do so. When we got out of college, I had to find a job which I did. I found a job at an all-boys private school as a biology teacher. The paycheck was good so I could support the family.

Adds majored in writing since she wanted to become an author.

After I proposed and found my job, we had to plan the wedding and now, a year after I graduated college, I was finally marrying the most beautiful girl, the girl of my dreams.

We have discussed this when we found out about the baby and decided that I was going to work when Adds was going to be a stay home mommy. This way, she didn’t have to work too hard finding a job and looking after the baby at the same time. We would take care of the baby together.

Adds liked the idea of staying home to take care of the baby since that would establish a better connection between them. She didn’t want to always bother her parents or my mom and she didn’t want to get a nanny in case our child is more attached to her nanny than us. Adds wanted to be there for our daughter or son every step of the way so she was going to stay home. Also, she can write in her free time. I was going to work and support the family.

Little Things by One Direction started playing and I turned Adds around in my arms.

When Adds realized who was singing the song, she picked her head up from my chest and looked up at me eyes wide. “One direction?”

I nodded with a smile on my face. “The song came out this morning. I was going to have Stand By Me by Shane Ward play but I know how much you like One Direction and this song kind of fits, describes how I feel about you. I love you so much Adds, you have no idea.” I kissed my gorgeous amazing beautiful on her forehead.

“That’s really sweet Mike and I think I do have an idea. I love you too Mike.” We were swaying to the music slowly, and I leaned down to kiss my wife.

The pressure of her lips on mine sent electric waves running through my body, making me feel alive. I never felt like this with anyone before. And it was just a single kiss. A short kiss that ignited a fire within me nonetheless. She was the one. Adds is the one I want to be with for the rest of my life. I know I was young, we were young but I was sure that this feeling would never go away. The racing of my heart whenever she touched me, the shivers I felt whenever she kissed me, the swelling of my heart whenever I heard her beautiful laugh or smile. Adds made me feel this way. Marrying her wasn’t a mistake, it would never be. It was the best thing I’ve ever done in my life. She was the only one for me and I was the only one for her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm officially done with this book. I feel so happy that I finished it but sad at the same time since I'll no longer be writing about Mike and Adds. :/ This was in Mike's point of view which I haven't done in a while. So yay! The side is the song is Little Things by One Direction. It's the song that Adds and Mike were dancing to. :") I was originally having Stand By Me by Shane Ward but this song just came out and I felt like it was going to fit this chapter better. Both songs are beautiful nonetheless.

I can't get over Little Things though. It's such a wonderful song. It's really sweet and simply beautiful. I have it on replay for quite a while now. Really, click play and listen to it! Ed Sheeran wrote it, so you know it'll be amazing. He's amazing. The song has fantastic lyrics written by Ed Sheeran and add One Direction's beautiful voices. asdfghjkl;♥ No words can describe how I feel right now. I just want to lay down and listen to the song and enjoy it.

Don't forget to comment or vote for this chapter. If you haven't done so, and would like to, please go back and vote for every chapter? It would really mean a lot. Thanks for everyone who stuck around for the book, reading it from the beginning to the end. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this book as much as I liked writing it. It was really fun. I love all of my readers, fans, commenters, voters, people who added this story to their library or whatever else you are. You all gave me amazing support and without you guys, the amount of votes, comments, and reads on this book wouldn't have reached as much as it has now. Cheers to you! You guys are honestly the best and I'm glad you stuck around to finish the story. By the way, I have another romance story called "Falling For You" and a short story called "Never for Granted." If you have nothing to read, check it out! Thank you guys for the amazing support. -karen xx