Episode 1

The Cooking Misadventure

Hawk: 🎶 "Toss a coin to your Huntsman, Oh valley of Plenty, Oh valley of Plenty."🎶

Hawk was heading towards the kitchen in hopes of getting a quick snack. He paused as he turned the corner, seeing Ruby straining to carry a overly large stack of cooking supplies.

Hawk: "Uh, Ruby?"

Ruby: "EEK!"

She jumped when Hawk startled her, throwing all the cooking supplies into the air. Hawk's eyes glowed white as summoned hands appeared, catching every item in the air and gently laying them on the counter.

Ruby: "Hawk! You scared me!"

She gave a pout while glaring. Hawk rubbed his neck smiling.

Hawk: "I'm sorry. What are you up too?"

Ruby: "Oh! I wanted to bake some fresh cookies. Want to join me?"

Hawk reached behind his back, pulling a chef's hat from nowhere and put it on.

Hawk: "Well then, let's get cooking!"

Ruby grinned as Hawk placed a large bowl on the counter in front of them.

Hawk: "Ok, first things first. We need flour."

Ruby: "Oh, I got this!"

Ruby quickly grabbed the bag of flour as Hawk stood there, having his eyes closed as he held up his index finger.

Hawk: "First, we will need a cup to measure. I believe the recipe states we need-"

Ruby: "AAAAAHHHH!!!"

Hawk's eyes shot open in surprise, only to be hit in the face with a cloud of flour. His eyes opened afterwards, blinking in confusion as he was now covered in flour while Ruby was nervously watching him. Hawk opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out was a puff of more flour.

Ruby: "Uh... hehe. Sorry Hawk."

Hawk quickly brushed himself off, waving it off with a shrug.

Hawk: "No problem Ruby. Now that we have flour, we should put some eggs in there. Like this."

Hawk opened the egg container, grabbing two eggs from it, and passing Ruby one. Hawk gently tapped his egg on the side of the bowl, cracking it easily, and then opening it to let the yoke drop into the middle of the flour filled bowl. Ruby's eyes sparkled at the master chef, and Hawk gave a bow.

Hawk: "Just like that. You crack that next egg while I go get the milk and something to stir this."

Hawk walked away from the counter and began rummaging through the fridge, looking for the milk. Ruby smirked confidently as she mimicked Hawk's movements, tapping the egg against the bowl. Nothing happened. Ruby peeked an eye open, looking at the egg in confusion. She tapped again, but it still didn't crack. Ruby then began to repeatedly tap the egg against the bowl, increasing the strength with every tap, but the egg refused to crack. Ruby's eye began to twitch in anger before snapping.

Ruby: "Hiyah!"

Ruby leaped off the floor, and slammed the egg onto the side of the bowl. The egg virtually exploded on impact, with most of the yoke going into the bowl, and what was left splashing a mix of egg and floor onto Ruby's face. She stood there huffing in anger as
Hawk returned to the counter with the milk and a mixing spoon.

Hawk chuckled quietly, passing Ruby a hand towel so she could clean up while Hawk began to stir up the mix. Ruby gave a pout, upset about the egg incident.