Episode 6

The Vacuum of Terror

Weiss was humming a cheerful tune as she vacuumed team RWBY's dorm room. Hawk poked his head through the door as Weiss was turning the vacuum off.

Hawk: "Hey Snowflake, have you seen Blake? She was supposed to lend me a textbook for Professor Oobleck's assignment."

Weiss: "Sorry, can't say I have. But I'm sure her book is around here somewhere."

Weiss resumed her cheerful humming as she pushed the vacuum out of the room and down the hall. Hawk tapped his index finger against his chin in thought before searching the bookcase between the bunks.

Hawk: "Ok, let's see. Man with Two Souls, and there's the sequel. Tale of Four Maidens, a classic story. Oh, and Ninjas... of Love... moving on... Oh, what's this one? Son of the Branwen? Wait a minute..."

Blake: "Check the desk Hawk. Yang had set it there last."

Hawk: "Ok, thanks Blaaake..."

Hawk's voice dragged out when he glanced upwards to see a terrified Blake, hiding behind a poster on the wall. Then, Zwei popped his head out from underneath the bed.

Hawk: "Ok. Seriously, go see somebody about this fear of yours!"

Blake: "No! It could still be out there! I'm not leaving from this spot!"

Hawk groaned as he facepalmed, leaving the room while grabbing the book he was looking for, and left Blake and Zwei to go back into hiding from the terrifying machine in the hallway.

Wardrobe Mishaps

The group were just coming back to class, feeling taxed from a long first half of studies. Ruby and Hawk had been assigned extra material for the next class, as the rest of RWBY followed behind the two as they struggled to balance the stack of work.

Hawk: "So. Much. Homework... on a weekend! This is going to take forever."

Weiss: "Stop whining, it's not that bad."

Ruby: "Says the girl who didn't get extra homework!"

Weiss: "It's not my fault I wanted to finish the assignments for next week."

Ruby rolled her eyes but got tripped up while distracted, tossing her stack of books to the floor. The others began to help pick up the scattered items, but as Ruby began to stand back up, she felt a pull on her cape.

Ruby: "Gaah!! Hawk! Cape!"

Hawk jumped in surprise, quickly taking his foot off the hem of Ruby's cape.

Hawk: "I'm sorry Ruby!"

Ruby: "It's fine, maybe I'll follow you guys to the room."

As they approached their dorm, Hawk walked past it and stood on the side while the girls filed into the room. Yang had been checking her paper she got back today, throwing her head back in an irritated fit.

Yang: "Ugh, Oobleck is the worst!"

Blake: "Yeah, but not as bad as Professor Peach."

Weiss: "I like her."

Ruby: "Yeah, but she's not around very often."

Hawk: "Considering how shy she is in class, can't say it's much of a surprise."

As Ruby walked into the room, Yang had shut the door but caught Ruby's cape in it. Hawk shook his head in pity as muffled exclaims of irritation from Ruby as she struggled to free herself.

Later that day, Hawk and the other members of RWBY were waiting on the team leader herself. The second half of classes.

Yang: "Ruby! Time for class!"

Ruby: "Coming!"

Hawk: "She's loving that comic series, what's it called again?"

Blake: "Camp Camp. Personally, I prefer a good novel to comics."

Weiss: "Honestly, if she put in as much time into her studies as she does her comics, she could easily work ahead like myself."

Hawk rolled his eyes before all four went wide eyed, hearing Ruby's screams for help.

Ruby: "Not like this, NOT LIKE THIS!!!"

They ran back into the room to see Ruby's cape was stuck on the bed, chocking Ruby as she desperately kicked her legs. Hawk and Yang quickly grabbed hold of her while Weiss created a glyph to levitate Ruby so she could breath. Blake then threw her sword, snipping the end of her cape to free Ruby.

Yang: "Sis! Are you ok?!"

Ruby: "Y-yeah... thanks guys."

Hawk: "Ruby, I think it's time to hang up this cape, and go back to the old one. The one that's actually measured correctly."

SHE'S BACK?!?!

The five were walking through the courtyard of Beacon, listening to Yang's multiple jokes and puns.

Yang: "And I said, "Bumblebee? More like-"

Jaune: "Hey guys! Check out who we found!"

The group paused for a moment when they saw Jaune, Ren, and Nora walking up to them. But then Jaune took a side step to reveal a fourth person walking with them.

Pyrrha: "Hello again!"

RWBY and Hawk gasped in shock.

Hawk: "PYRRHA?!"

Ruby: "You're okay?!How are you even here!?"

Pyrrha: "What do you even mean?"

Ruby: "I mean, I watched you di-"

Nora: "Nope! Never happened!"

Hawk: "But she-"

Nora: "NOPE! Everything's fine! PYRRHA IS FINE! Nothing bad... ever... happened! EVER."

The group exchange awkward looks as Nora a serious glare to all of them, warning them to not try to correct her. Then, Nora resumed being her usual self, beaming with a smile to break the tension.

Ren: "So, you guys wanna keep doing comedy segments?"

Pyrrha: "That sounds lovely!"

As the screen cuts to black, it's suddenly pulled open again as Nora pokes her head through the hole, a warning glare with her hammer in hand. She doesn't say anything, but points at you, the reader, and motions to stay silent. A warning for you to not say a word. After all...

Pyrrha is perfectly fine.

And Nothing Bad Ever Happened...

EVER...