Episode 4

It's time for another wacky episode of RWBY Chibi!

Gaming Misdemeanour

Hawk, Ruby and Yang decided to have a mini video game contest, seeing as they finished their work and needed some down time. After drawing straws, Ruby and Yang would kick it off with a best of three. Then, Hawk would play the winner. Then the two losers would battle to decide second place.

So far, the odds were rather balanced. Ruby pulled a swift victory against Yang after a hard fight in the first round, and then Yang destroyed her in the second round. Ruby slumped down where she sat as the game announced Yang the winner.

Yang: "Yes! And that's how you do it!"

Hawk: "Well played cuz, and good try Ruby."

Hawk had sat on the edge of Weiss' bunk to watch the sisters fight. Yang gave a wide grin as she stretched her arms.

Yang: "Ah! Alright, we're all tied up, time to find out who the real winner is!"

Ruby groaned while rolling her eyes, making mouth movements with her hand as Yang continued to brag about her skill.

Yang: "You know, when this is all over, maybe I can teach you a couple combos! Let you learn from the real master!"

Ruby quickly stuck her tongue out at Yang as her back was to Ruby. Hawk bit his bottom lip to keep himself from laughing at Ruby's antics, and then the three heard noises coming from out the door. It sounded like something was being dragged across the floor. The three turned, surprised to see poor Blake in a petrified state of fear as Zwei dragged her down the hall by her bow.

Yang: "Zwei! What did I say!? Blake is not a chew toy!"

Zwei gave a bark in reply but kept dragging Blake. Hawk groaned and jumped to his feet, running out the door to stop the pup. While Yang was distracted, Ruby grinned evilly as she slapped away Yang's scroll, and started a new game. Yang turned back to the game, realizing that her scroll had vanished.

Yang: "Huh?"

Ruby snickered a bit as the game counted down, and Yang quickly realized what had happened. Her eyes burned red as her semblance activated, causing her hair to stand up and burn brightly. Ruby sheepishly giggled as she looks to you the audience.

Ruby: "Uh-oh..."

Ice Sculpting

Beacon had decided to hold an ice sculpting contest to encourage students to push themselves in a different and creative way than the usual training. Ruby, Blake, Weiss and Hawk all registered into it. Ruby was rapidly moving around her giant ice block, using a hammer and chisel, but wasn't making any visible progress. Curious, Ruby glanced down the line to see how others were doing.

Weiss had created a glyph below her ice block, and as the glyph moved upwards it transformed the block into an ice statue of a Beowolf. Further down from her, Blake was posing herself while holding her gun that was filled with ice dust. She used her shadow clone just before firing, creating a perfect copy of herself made of ice. Hawk had channeled his ice semblance, his eyes glowing white as he channeled ice to form into a giant ice bird with its wings outstretched, like it was about to take to the sky.

Ruby watched in shock at her friends' creations, before becoming furious as she slammed her tools to the ground and started to stomp away with a small pout.

Ruby: "Look at me, I use dust! I have a cool semblance! Life is sooo easy, wah wah wah!"

Blake's Toys Part 2

Yang had roped Hawk into helping her buy a gift for Blake, after the cat toy incident Blake has been a little crossed with Yang. Yang and Hawk pushed in a large box that was wrapped up with a bow into team RWBY's room, seeing Blake was standing there looking a little annoyed.

Blake: "What's this? Another cat toy?"

Yang: "I felt bad about the other day, so I got ya a little something. I brought Hawk along to help find the perfect gift."

Blake: "You didn't have to do that."

Blake looks at the box with curiosity, and peeled away a strip of wrapping paper to see it was a tea set. Blake grew a big smile on her face as she looked to Yang.

Blake: "Yang, this is so sweet!"

Hawk: "Told you she'd love it."

Blake eagerly began to open the present, leaning into the box to pull out the tea cup.

Yang: "I hope you like it! I'm not sure it matches your style or not."

Blake: "It's perfect!"

Yang smiled in relief as Hawk playfully bumped her shoulder. Blake leaned into the box one more time, pulling out the tea kettle with the biggest smile any of them had seen Blake show.

Yang: "Hopefully it's big enough?"

Blake: "Yang, I love it."

Yang sighed in relief, glancing away from Blake while speaking. Hawk smiled as he watched, glad to see things were patched up. Then his eyes widened in surprise as he watched Blake crouch a little before springing into the box. She then poked her eyes over the rim.

Yang: "Whew! Okay, I'm glad! I almost got you a ValePress, but then I remembered Weiss is more into coffee, and you're more into tea, so when I saw that tea set, I just knew I had to get it... for you."

Yang began to trail off as Hawk had grabbed the top of her head, turning it to show her that Blake was more excited about the box. Yang and Hawk exchanged unamused looks while a content Blake slowly dipped down into the box.

(S)More S'mores

Hawk: "This is a bad plan."

Ruby: "Oh come on! It will work perfectly!"

Blake: "We've been wanting to do this for a while anyways. Now is better than never."

Weiss: "Wasn't it you who wanted to go camping in the first place?"

Ruby: "Shh! There she is!"

The four of them watched as Yang started to play some video games on her scroll, getting more and more invested into it. Ruby smirked as she nodded to Weiss, who smiled and tiptoed towards Yang. She pulled out a stick and poked Yang before zipping away. Yang gave an irritated look but went back to her game. Ruby then snuck in, poked Yang with another stick, and then zipped away before Yang could retaliate. Yang growled, but kept her focus on her game. Blake then hung upside down from the ceiling, and gave another poke. Yang shook as her anger reached the boiling point. Her eyes flashed red as she yelled while being engulfed in her semblance's flames.

Hawk then tossed Ruby, Blake, and Weiss a marshmallow before poking one onto his own roasting stick. The four quickly surrounded Yang, using her for a campfire and began to roast marshmallows as Yang seethed in anger.

Yang: "Seriously?!"

Hawk pulled the cooked marshmallow and gave it to her to eat.

Hawk: "Well, it's better than no camp- Uh oh..."

They all looked up in fear as the fire suppression detected the smoke coming off Yang. A rapid amount of loud beeping started as water was poured onto the five students, who yelled in surprise as they quickly ran from the water.