Chapter 11: The Cabin

Noah woke up early and he was excited for his ride with Emily, but that excitement was quickly replaced with sadness when he looked out of the window and saw that it was a cloudy day. He decided to take a quick shower and afterwards he stood in front of the mirror wondering if he should shave his beard off but he decided not to because he's too lazy so he just threw on a long sleeved white shirt that's like a second skin and a black pair of jeans. Noah slowly walk down to the kitchen and saw Emily sitting buy the table eating Fruit Loops.

Emily's pov:

Seeing Noah with that white shirt, black jeans and a beard made my heart skip a beat. I was never the type of girl that liked facial hair but Noah could definitely pull off a bearded look. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Noah giving me a small smile as he got a bowl out of the cabinet. "You ready for today?" I asked with a mouth full of cereal. Noah gave me a confused look "We're sill gonna go for a ride?...there's a storm coming you know?" Noah tilted his head to look out of the window. I was eager to spend more time with him before he has to go back to his busy life. I nodded my head "Just because it's a cloudy day, doesn't mean it's going to rain..."

Noah and I have been riding for about an hour, just talking about everything from sport to who our celebrity crushes were. "Seriously... Zac Efron?" Noah gave out a small chuckle... "Yes... and what is your problem with that?" I was a bit offended by him being so surprised "Nothing... it's just that I didn't think that out of all the actors you'd say Zac Efron." Noah looked at me with a raised eyebrow "He gorgeous...ok?" I looked ahead of as Noah scoffed " "I'm way better looking than that guy..." Yes Noah, you are... was all I could think.

After another hour of riding I felt a drop of water fall on me and before I knew it, it was raining cats and dogs, in the distance we could hear thunder drawing closer. "Follow me!" I shouted at Noah as I started leading Beethoven to the nearby cabin. No one lived there permanently but Johnny did rent it out to people who felt like they needed to get away over a weekend so the place was very clean and luckily for us no one was staying there at the moment.

By the time we got to the cabin we were soaking wet. We laughed as we stepped inside. "I told you there was a storm coming." Noah gave out a small chuckle "Ok no need to rub it in my face... and besides I only wanted to spend time with you." I said trying to dry my hair while I looked down at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact with him because I realized what I just said to him. "Really?" He tilted his head so I had no choice but to look him in the eyes. "Ye-yes..." I was shivering from the cold and Noah took my hand leading me towards the couch where we sat down. He wrapped his muscular arms around my small frame and pulled me into his chest. My heart was beating so fast I was afraid that he might hear it but I've never felt saver in my life and I wanted this moment to last forever.

I looked up at him mesmerized by this beautiful man in front of me. He is just prefect and in every way, they way hos curly brown hair falls in front of the forehead, his beep hazel brown eyes and his beautiful smile. He looked deep into my eyes and then down at my lips and I knew he wanted to kiss me just as much as I wanted to kiss him so I slowly started leaning in. He cupped my cheeks in his hands and place a soft warm kiss on my lips, he pulled away to check if I was ok with it, I garbed him  by his shirt pulling him closer to me, locking our lips together once again but this time with more passion. I got on top of him so I was sitting on his lap with my legs on either sides of him, his hand exploring every inch of my back.

I had goosebumps all over my body and I knew I wanted him... I needed him. Some how he got the message and picked me up without any effort and carried me to the bedroom gently laying me down on the bed and one thing lead to another.

~~~

We laid on the bed out of breath just looking up at the ceiling. I turned on my side so I was facing Noah and as soon as he saw he turned to look at me, our faces only inches away from each other. He placed a small kiss on my nose as he began to trace my side with the tips of his fingers. "I want this moment to last forever..." As I said those words Noah's smile disappeared of his face and his eyes filled with sadness. I knew he was thinking about the fact the he had to leave in a couple of days. I scooted closer to him and gave him a small peck on the lips as he gave me sad smile. "The rain has stopped, I think we should head back." I say sitting up in the bed trying to look for my clothes. Noah snaked is arms around my waist pulling me back down. "I wish we could stay here." He said as he started stroking my cheek.

After snuggling for ruffly ten minutes, I finally was able to convince Noah that we should go home. Luckily no one suspected anything when we got back, they were just glad that Noah and I were ok.