Chapter 15: Goodbye

Chapter 15:

Everything was ready at the cabin and Noah couldn't wait to go get Emily. It was nearly midnight. He checked around the cabin one last time before driving back to the house. Everyone was asleep and Noah tried his best to go up the stairs as quietly as possible. He stood in front of Emily's door nervous. He opened the door, stepping inside. He stood next to her bed, kissing her cheek softly to wake her up. He crouched down to eye level when she started waking up. She looked at him confused. "What's going on?" Noah pulled his fingers through her red hair, admiring her beauty.

"I have a surprise for you at the cabin." Noah stood up waiting for Emily. "Now? In the middle of the night." She started getting up looking for Noah's hoodie hanging over her chair. "Well I'm leaving tomorrow and I thought I wanted to do something special."

They arrived at the cabin after a few minutes. Noah blindfolded Emily and led her into the house. He took her to the living room where he prepared everything. There was a big blanket thrown open with a lot of pillows on top of it. He had chocolate and strawberries.

He took off Emily's blindfold waiting for her reaction. She turned around looking at Noah with a huge smile on her face. "I didn't know you could be this romantic." Noah took her into his arms squeezing her tight. "Anything for you baby."

They laid on the floor feeding each other strawberries. "I wish I didn't have to go." Noah took her into his arms. Emily got on top of Noah, laying down on his chest. "Let's not think about that tonight." Emily kissed his neck. Noah ran his hands over Emily's back. Emily took off Noah's shirt rubbing her hands over his toned body. Noah picked up Emily carrying her to the bedroom. He put her down on the bed getting on top of her. He pulled off her shirt kissing her all the way down her body
They spent the entire night together.

They woke up the next morning in each others arms. They got dressed and headed back to the house when it was still dark.

After breakfast Noah started getting his stuff together and brought it to the porch. Emily's eyes were full of tears. She rested her head against his chest and started crying. "Don't go Noah, please..." Noah hugged her tight and felt a tear run down his cheek. "It won't be forever, I promise." He pushed her back a bit to look at her. "I'm going to marry you one day and annoy you for the rest of your life." Emily smiled and hugged him again. "You do annoy me, but I still love you."

Noah rested his head on hers and closed his eyes wishing that this moment could last forever. Johnny placed a hand on Noah's back and Noah slowly let go of Emily. He turned towards his Aunt, Alex and Liam and pulled them all in for a big hug. He placed a small kiss on his Aunt's head and turned walking towards Johnny's car. Felt a sadness was over him with every step he took towards the car. Suddenly he felt arms wrap around his waist and he quickly turned around seeing Emily with red puffy eyes and tear stains on her cheeks. He cupped her face in his hands and pulled her closer connecting their lips. The kiss was passionate and Noah knew how much he was going to miss kissing her. Noah slowly broke the kiss resting his forehead on hers. "I love you" Noah placed a small kiss on her head as Emily warped her arms around his neck for a last hug "I love you too."

With that they broke the hug and
Johnny took Noah to the airport for his flight back to LA. "I really enjoyed having you here." Johnny looked at his nephew . "I really enjoyed it too. I missed you guys."

They arrived at the airport. Johnny helped him with his bags and gave him a bear hug. "Don't wait a decade before you come to the farm again please." They broke the hug. "I won't." Johnny looked at Noah intensely. "She needs you now. You started this and now you have to go on. You make her happy." Noah nodded his head. "She's the best thing that's ever happened to me." They gave each other a last hug and Noah picked up his bags. "Be good." Johnny said winking at his nephew. "I always am." Noah turned and walked into the airport.

It was a long flight back to LA. Every mile he went further away from Emily broke his heart even more. He arrived in LA and was awaited by his manager. He barely got off the plane and girls already started screaming his name. He didn't miss this. "Welcome home." His manager said walking with him to the car waiting for them outside. Noah was quite most of the time. He missed the fresh country smell and how you could see everything in the countryside. Here it's just buildings next to buildings.

They arrived at his place and it felt too quiet, like something was missing. "So, you've got a very busy schedule tomorrow. A press conference, a meeting with the team and some training." His manager gave Noah his schedule of everything he needs to do. "All the distractions are gone and now you can just focus on stuff that really matters." Noah ignored his manager and went to his room slamming his door. He laid thinking about ways he and Emily can be together while getting what they both want.

Emily laid on her bed already missing Noah. She heard a knock on her door and for a moment she really hoped it could be Noah. Ellie entered the room and Emily felt a disappointment. "How are you doing, honey?" Ellie sat next to Emily on the bed. "Life's unfair." Ellie stoked Emily's hair looking at her sympathetically. "I know but if you were meant to be together it will happen." Emily sat up looking at Ellie. "Maybe I should just go to him and make a life there." Ellie sighed. "You need to think carefully about this. You have so much potential riding horses. You are going to go far. The city is nothing like it is here. Time never stops, everyone is always busy." Emily shook her head. "I know but my home is where ever Noah is. If I have him, I won't need anything else." Ellie stood up. "Just think about this carefully before you make a decision."