Kingdom Clash

Hiccup flew across the edge of the water. He followed its pattern towards the Red Death.

The Red Death was slowly storming the beach of Berk. With each rattling step, the gap between Hiccup and the Red Death closed.

A loud roar came from the beast as it walked to meet its new master. The Bewilderbeast had turned its head back towards Berk, as instructed by Drago. He had had enough of Hiccup's games.

And Hiccup had had enough of his.

Hiccup slowed Toothless' pace, just so he didn't bypass the Red Death. Hiccup rose Toothless to meet its two-eyed gaze.

It was an enormous creature in front of him. Hiccup sighs. Now he was even thinking like Ryo. But he shook it away. He had to gain the Red Death's trust.

He outstretched his hand to its nose. It huffed a puff of smoke at him, and accepted his trust.

Hiccup smiled. He felt as though he did the day he brought Toothless back from Drago's spell. He then took Toothless to the back of its neck. They landed and Hiccup ran to the Red Death's crown. He felt like he was on top of the world.

But with the Bewilderbeast in the distance, that feeling was soon gone.

Hiccup pulled out the seashell. He looked towards the Bewilderbeast and blew the whistle. He blew into it again but this time he pointed towards the other being.

She understood what he wanted her to do.

The Red Death's eyes narrowed towards the Bewilderbeast. All six of them opened. She would need them all to fight. She let out an ear-piercing roar.

The Bewilderbeast's attention turned away from Berk. It looked towards its challenger, who most certainly was not going to back down.

The white beast had roared in acceptance to the challenge. The Red Death had spread out its wings. They were tattered in torn, since they hadn't been used in forever. This was the only advantage it could take at the moment.

Hiccup held on as her wings became to beat. Slowly, they lifted her into the air. It was a rough ride, but Hiccup had been in worse situations.

The Red Death gained momentum and flew up into the skies. Hiccup tried to walk over to Toothless, who was on the verge of falling off. Slowly, he got there and helped Toothless lift himself off the beats and into the air.

The Bewilderbeast had watched to Red Death and roared towards it. She retaliated by flying down towards the Bewilderbeast and shooting him in the back. She swept herself back up into the skies.

Drago was shaken by the impact. He nearly fell off the Bewilderbeast. He screamed for the dragon minion to attach the Red Death. Most of the dragons had responded, especially Tuffnut's and Snotlout's Monstrous Nightmares. They flung their riders into the soil of Berk, and joined into wave of dragons towards the Red Death.

She wasn't sure what to do. Hiccup had already planned something in his head by the time the fleet of dragons banned together.

Toothless had shot a plasma blast into the fleet. The dragons scattered and dispersed. Some where hit and fell into the water below. Now it was her turn.

The Red Death charged up. Toothless did the same. Hiccup counted down the seconds in his head. Until he finally blew into the seashell for her to fire.

They fired at the same moment. Toothless' hit the large beast but somehow the Red Death's had missed.

Toothless flew down to the Bewilderbeast as the Red Death stayed in the sky. Hiccup and Toothless circled around the Bewilderbeast until he had had enough.

It turned its head when Toothless rounded its head. The two collided with its enormous tusks and Toothless began to spin out of control.

Hiccup was beginning to feel sick. He clung himself to Toothless as he spun.

Toothless was getting a little queasy too. The two spun faster into the air. They were falling out of the sky.

No matter how much Hiccup tried, he couldn't get Toothless' tail wing to open. The mechanism was broken from the impact.

Hiccup knew they were going down fast.

Suddenly Toothless' tail wing sharply opened. He spread his wings and the duo glided up away from the ground.

Hiccup looked back to Toothless' tail. He squeaked the metal mechanisms with his foot. They were perfectly fine.

What was that? He thought. That was weird.

He shook it away. Whatever it was. He had a weird, magical, feeling building inside him. But he ignored it. He had to take down Drago.

The Red Death had charged its power again. It shot down to the Bewilderbeast and deliver another blow to its back. As it swept down, the Bewilderbeast decided to take his defenses.

As she rolled past, the white beast had sent an icy blast trailing behind the Red Death. It huffed as she continued with ease.

But everything wasn't okay.

The Red Death had been hit by the ice. Her wing was frozen solid. She panicked and started to wobble mid-flight.

Hiccup took notice to this. He blew into the seashell, praying she would hear and understand. Miraculously, she did. Hiccup was amazed at the amount of power he could do with a tiny shell.

The Red Death took action. She tilted her head towards her frozen wing. The fire built up in her lungs until she screeched and let out a fireball. The fire had hit her wing and slowly melted it.

Not fast enough, though.

The Red Death fell into the ground. She collided with the beach. The sand had cushioned her fall but it had still hurt. Her wing was still thawing, and she couldn't fly.

Hiccup watched from a distance. He was hovering over the edge of Berk, still trying to figure out what had just happened. He finally shook out of his thoughts and flew to the Red Death.

Toothless landed onto the beach. The Red Death was already moving herself to get up. She was fine, but her wing was immobile.

Hiccup and Toothless tried to coach the beast to get up. That's all he could really do. Once up, they turned to the Bewilderbeast. Drago was laughing.

"You can not win!" He screamed. "Your dragon is down and I have already frozen half of Berk!"

Hiccup looked to Berk. He saw half of Berk frozen solid. He couldn't imagine the screams, since all he heard was the moaning and roaring of the Red Death beside him.

Toothless, the Red Death, and Hiccup were angered with Drago. He turned his attention back to Drago. Hiccup bent down onto Toothless' neck. He patted his neck.

Toothless began to glow blue.

His alpha mode was engaged. Hiccup had mastered this technique after the last time he had become alpha.

Hiccup blew into the seashell. The beast nodded and blinked its eyes, in descending order. They had a plan.

And they both knew it wasn't going to fail.