Berk

Drago stared blankly at the Bewilderbeast. It was dead. His only true weapon. Gone. And it was Hiccup's fault.

Hiccup smiled. He won, and he knew it. Toothless' blue faded, and his eyes widened into a happy state.

Hiccup took Toothless up off the ground. He thanked the Red Death. It roared in response and looked to its wing. It was half frozen. It would be a while before she could fly.

Hiccup flew Toothless to Berk. He took off his helmet and looked around.

Berk was half frozen, half in flames. Dragons were trying to help their owners up and out of the frozen houses. Everyone looked to the chief.

Hiccup ran his hand through his hair. He sighed. "This will take forever." He said.

He got off of Toothless. Immediately, Astrid ran into his and hugged him.

"Oh thank Thor! I thought you were going to die!" She let go of him. "How did you know that would happen?"

Hiccup shrugged. "I...um...didn't?" He laughed. "I just, kinda experimented."

Astrid laughed. "Well, it worked!"

"But what about Berk?" He said. He gestured around.

Astrid shrugged. "We'll rebuild it!" She tugged his arm. "We'll all help!"

Everyone responded with a chorus of "yeah"s and "we'll help!"s. Hiccup nodded and smiled.

"Okay." He said. "We'll rebuild Berk!"

Snotlout pushed forward. "Um, can we start tomorrow? Cause we just killed a thousand-pound Bewilderbeast and we're all a little tired."

Another chorus came around. This time, they were of "yeah"s and sighs.

Hiccup nodded. "Of course. I think everyone deserves a bit of rest before we start."

Tuffnut came up from the docks. He had crash landed on the beach and finally got himself up and to the village. He was beaten and bruised.

Others came out behind him. Hiccup assumed that they were thrown down to the beach as well, or they thought of it as a safe haven.

Most of them were dripping wet. They all looked like they just washed up on shore. Many of them ran to their family and loved ones. Others ran to their dragons, forgiving them for what they had done. Hiccup hadn't paid much attention to any of them.

His focus was still on Ryo. She was gone. Forever, this time. He had let her die. Twice. And he would give anything to see her again.

Astrid was making sure everyone was okay. She was wandering around the crowd and checking on everyone. She finally got to a girl a bit taller than her, petting a Deadly Nadder.

"Are you okay, miss?" She asked.

The girl didn't turn her head. "Yes, I'm okay. Thank you. Just a bit...soaked that's all."

They laughed. The girl began to wring out her hair. It was pretty long and Astrid presumed it was going to take a while for her to wring out. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she thought she had heard her voice before. She shook it away and classified her a girl she had talked to that morning and moved on.

Hiccup was petting Toothless. He then walked to the cliff of Berk and looked at the Bewilderbeast.

This beautiful beast, was dead because of him. He looked away. He knew it had to be done. It was being controlled by Drago and the Bewilderbeast was going to destroy everything. Hiccup walked back to the village.

Something caught his gaze. It was the girl that Astrid had talked to. His heart aches again. She reminded him of Ryo. Her hair was black like hers. And she was petting a Nadder. So she was good with dragons. Hiccup looked away. He couldn't take much more of this.

Hiccup turned back. The girl was now wringing out her hair for a second time. He noticed it was incredibly long; just like Ryo's.

This couldn't be her, Hiccup thought. She died. She's gone. Forever.

The girl finished drying her hair and went to the ledge. She looked over towards Drago in his ship. She spat down off the cliff and onto the beach. She then turned towards Hiccup.

"What?" He whispered.