Black Stockings

"Hey, kitty. Do you have any fetishes?" said [Y/N], not looking up from her phone. Kuroo's cheeks dusted with red. "Why do you ask?" He said, grinning awkwardly. "I just wanna know," she replied, "What? You're too embarrassed to tell your girlfriend? My, my, i'm more interested now." [Y/N] teased, sniggering and getting closer to her boyfriends face. But he only smirked and cooed, "No, no. I'm just saving you from embarrassment." [Y/N] backed away, hesitantly she said, "J-just tell me, it's not fair you please me all the time, I should make you happy too."

"You being happy is enough for me.." replied Kuroo. "But..if you really wanna know, i'll start with a simple one first. Mmm..." He thought for a moment, placing his finger on his chin which made her smile. "Ah, stockings." [Y/N] couldn't help but laugh, imagining Kuroo wearing stockings was hilarious but also..kinda attractive? "Hm? You're so mean, [Y/N]-chan.." He pretended to be upset and pout, being adorable. "Alright, go put on sto-"

"Wear this." She interrupted, holding up black stockings, face full of determination. "Wha-No, you put them on, also where did you get that? Do you just leave them around my house for emergencies?" Ignoring this, she tackled him down. Both were now struggling as they playfully fought over who would put them on. When they heard from the living room,

"You're both stubborn freaks, that fight is completely pointless." Bokuto's voice was heard. "Bro?!" Kuroo gasped. "Yeah, bro?" They continued to 'bro' each other until [Y/N] talked. "B-Bokuto-san, how long were you there?" She asked, completely flustered. "I was here before you guys even arrived. I was nicking your kitchen when you two came. And since you didn't check your house for anyone, and went to Kuroo's room straight away, I decided to just stay here watching TV until you noticed me." said the owl-looking boy calmy. [Y/N] buried her face in the nearest pillow while Kuroo just watched Bokuto stuff his face with chips, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. "Alsho, Kuwoo,--You should wear stockings, would suit you." Without a word, Kuroo threw a pillow at him and hit him in the face. [Y/N] got up and started smacking Bokuto's head with the pillow she was holding, blushing. Bokuto yelled and ran to the bathroom and locked himself in. [Y/N] pouted and hugged the pillow.

In the end, Bokuto and [Y/N] convinced Kuroo, somehow, to wear stockings and short jean shorts. He was reluctant at first but after a few minutes, he started posing like the true model he is. [Y/N] snuck a few photos on her phone. "Okay, you say this is attractive, but are you sure you're not just making fun of me?" There was no seriousness in his tone and he grinned while saying it. "Eheh, might be both.." She looked away, trying not to laugh. "Bokuto, dude, why don't you join me?"

"Nah, bro. I'll pass." He shrugged. "[Y/N] you get his arms, i'll put them on him. Wait, get your pink shorts first." She gave him a thumbs up and reached into her bag for the shorts and stockings. "Kuroo, no, what did I ever do to you?"

"You're okay with putting two volleyballs in your shirt and saying those were your boobs but not with this?" said Kuroo, holding him down.

"That was supposed to be between us! Besides you said it was hot!" Bokuto bellowed, struggling. [Y/N] walked into the room, traumatized by what she just heard. She shook her head and rushed toward the struggling boys. They both looked good, wearing your stockings and shorts. Bokuto sighed, "I'm so gonna kill you two.." Kuroo put his elbow on his shoulder. "..After, we get a picture, [Y/N] would you the honors?" said the boy, smiling at her. "Happily.."