Perfume

There had always been something bugging you after you read a fan-fiction about a crazy messed up yandere. What if Kuroo was a yandere? What if I was a yandere? You decided to ask Kuroo this, and get his opinion.

"Me? This dashing, cunning, brilliant boy, a yandere?" You rolled your eyes at his comment as he thought for a moment. "I guess..."

.

.

Kuroo walked around the school halls with Kenma as usual, making small talk about volleyball and Kenma's mental health if he played too much games, until he saw a [h/c] haired girl, laughing hysterically in her class. She was beautiful, her laugh was...too much, and he thought it was cute. "Hey, Kenma." He called, gaining the said boy's attention. "Do you know who that girl is? She's in your class." He said, pointing at the girl. "Oh, [L/N]? We spoke a little here and there, but we're not close." Kenma turned right back to his game after answering. Kuroo nodded slowly.

~At Home~

Kuroo threw himself onto bed, wanting to know more about her, he searched her name on Instagram, hoping she would show. But to his dismay, she didn't. He sighed and face planted onto his pillow. But then, an idea popped into his mind. "Kenma probably follows her..I'll recognize her immediately if her profile picture is a selfie." 

He scrolled through Kenma's followers. Lucky for him, Kenma doesn't post so only his friends follow him. "Ah, here she is!" He yelled excitedly. Kuroo looked through her photos, smiling widely. He was hesitant to follow her, since she doesn't know he exists, but overcame it and pressed the 'Follow' button.

~At your house~

"Yo, [Y/N]! This guy called... 'CaptainNek012'.-" Your friend, Izumi laughed at the ridiculous name. "Followed you." Kiyoshi finished for her. Your friends had stolen your phone while you stuffed your face with chips. "Captian Neko? Pfft. Is he from our school?"

"Mm, I dunno."

"His name? Maybe I know him."

"Didn't add it. Only posts volleyball stuff, too."

"Ooh. Volleyball? Follow him back!" You yelled. You had taken an interest in volleyball while you were in Karasuno.

~Kuroo~

*Ping!*

He looked at his phone and saw the notification that 'BestBetch3' had followed him back. He was so happy he could scream, but that would wake up Kenma and Kuroo doesn't want to be guilted for it.

~A few days later. PSA: Just a tiny bit messed up~

Kuroo had taken pictures of you left right and center. He got pictures of everything. And I mean everything. Sometimes he wouldn't be afraid to bump into you and snap a quick pic while you were bending down to pick up the things you dropped. Sometimes he would follow you to your house and watch as you changed clothes near a window. He kept telling himself he was just a hormonal teenage boy, that everyone does this.

You two had never even talked before, but Kuroo still loved..no..He was obsessed with you.

And one day, you had to stay late because you hadn't finished your homework, and Kuroo knew this. He told the team he would clean and lock up the gym so he could stalk you after.

Once he saw you leave the school building, he smiled and grabbed his bag. But then he realized, you were coming closer, and closer, and..

"H-hi! Oh, damn it. Is practice over?" You groaned. Kuroo's face turned a deep shade of red and he couldn't form sentences. All that came out were stammered nonsense and awkward silence. "[L/n]..." He muttered just loudly enough for you to hear. "A-are you okay?" You asked, taking notice of his red face.

"...Anyway, you're the captain of the volleyball team, right? Umm..."

"Kuroo. My name's Kuroo. And yeah, I am." He introduced. "I'm [L/N]. But I guess you already knew that,hehe. How? Are ya' stalking me or something?" You teased playfully. Kuroo's face turned even redder, and he yelled, "No! Er-Kenma..Is my best friend so..it's normal for me to know his classmates." He frantically explained. "Ohh, I see."

A minute of silence passes until you broke the ice, "So, you're Captain Neko on instagram, huh?" You asked. He chuckled, and answered, "Yeah." You grinned. "You should post selfies. You're pretty cute."

Kuroo internally screamed but only replied, "T-Thanks.." You giggled and remembered why you came here. "Hey, when does practice start?" You asked. "Oh. It starts 10 minutes after school ends. We sometimes have morning practices too." 

You two talked for a while and Kuroo walked you home. It was weird, since he seemed to know exactly where you lived. You didn't question it though.

Once Kuroo got home, he was immeasurably happy. You knew who he was now. You wouldn't just curse under your breathe when he bumped into you now. Instead, you would smile and talk to him.

~A few weeks later. Super messed up! Also sorry for the time skips!~

You would go to watch their practice every day. So you and Kuroo had gotten closer. You two were good friends now. He could now take appropriate pictures of you without you judging. The inappropriate ones, well, he had his ways.

While you were texting, your mom/dad/caretaker told you to come and help your aunt move, so you had to say bye to Kuroo. He was extremely sad and angry. "Fuck your aunt." He grumbled. 

Suddenly, an idea popped into his mind. An extremely messed up one. You weren't home. Nobody is in your house. He smirked and got off his bed. He told his mom he's going on a walk and jogged to your house, smirking the whole way.

He watched your neighborhood from afar, to make sure nobody saw him breaking and entering. Once he made sure of it, he ran at full speed to the slightly open window. It took most of his strength to open it fully and slide in, right into your room. He laughed. "Why the hell didn't I do this sooner?! Why did I waste my time playing friendly?"

He went through every single one of your drawers, your closet and everything, not missing a single thing in your room. He found lacy [Whatever color] panties and inhaled the scent of it. "[Y/N] has worn this..[Y/N] lives here.." He laid on your bed, also inhaling the sweet scent of you.  "[Y/N] sleeps here.." He got up and went through your makeup. He found a bottle that was giving off a familiar scent. The perfume you put on the most. He immediately grabbed it and put it in his pocket. 

He jumped when he heard the front door open, and tensed up more when he heard your voice say, "Could've told me they were drinking!" He heard your footsteps getting nearer. He tried to slide out of the window as quickly as possible, but you were faster.

You opened the door to your room and screamed when you saw the back of a tall guy with super messy hair, crawling out of your window and running away.

You recognized him. It was Kuroo. One of your best friends. He broke into your house and stole your belongings.

"How am I supposed to go back to school?" You both thought.

A/N: HI! soo i read a yandere kuroo x reader and was spooked for a few days and thought, yes.