A Simple Kiss

Kuroo and you were walking around the school halls, laughing and teasing each other. You wanted just one kiss from him, but he kept saying, "Then, reach me." and since he was so much taller than you, you couldn't reach his lips. "C'mon! It'll just be a peck, nobody will notice!" You whined, hitting his arm softly. "No, no. We'll get caught." You two hadn't told anyone except the volleyball team that you were dating. Pouting and disappointed, you parted ways and headed to class. Kenma saw your pouting, but figured Kuroo didn't buy you food so he just rolled his eyes and continued staring at his phone. 

Class was as boring as always, you twirled your pen in your hand, tapping your free fingers on the desk. 'You need to learn this. The teacher said this was one of the most important lessons this semester, so write it down!' You internally scolded yourself before looking at Kenma to see he was writing. 'Meh, i'll copy from him later.' Bored out of your mind, you stared at the clock absentmindedly. It was almost break time...Your eyelids and head felt heavy..And..

"[Y/N]...!" Kuroo was yelling at you. Your head flew upwards, almost hitting Kuroo's chin. Eyes watering by the sudden sunlight coming from the window. "Aww, you were crying because I didn't give you a kiss?" He whispered in your ear. "Hmph!" You turned away and walked off to Kenma, disturbing his game and gaining a quiet groan from the two boys. "It's just a kiss, [Y/N]-chan."

"Exactly, it's just a kiss! So, why can't he give it to me!"

"You're being dramatic.." You looked away, eyes narrowing because you couldn't see Kuroo anymore. "Where is he?" The feline-looking boy shrugged and looked around too. "Must've went to his class or somethin'.." 

Kuroo didn't appear for a few solid minutes and when he did, he was smirking and looking proud of himself. "C'mere." He grabbed your hand and led you downstairs to the 2nd floor. He went into an empty classroom and made sure no one was looking before closing the door. "Kuroo, what're we doing here?" You asked, grinning at his confident look. "Well, you wanted a kiss from me, didn't you?" Your eyes widened and your cheeks felt hot. He pushed you against the wall and your lips met his. It could've been seconds, minutes, or hours, before you two parted for air. "T-That wasn't so h-hard, was it, now?" You panted, smirking. "Now, you're gonna remember this kiss for days.." He said. His lips met your neck, as he kissed and sucked on it, leaving a few dark hickeys and other light ones. "K-Kuroo, no!" He stopped and stared into your eyes. He backed away and put his hand on his hip, looking satisfied. "Kuroo! You idiot..How dark is it? Do you have a mirror?"

"Calm down, it can be covered." He said, pulling back a chair from a desk and sitting. "Were you jealous because I was talking to Kenma?" You smirked playfully, immediately forgetting your hickey. "Oh, no, no. You're not his type at all." Kuroo said. "He had a type? Oh well, okay, then.."

The next day, you wore a scarf, completely covering your neck. "[Y/N], why are you wearing a scarf?" One of your friends asked. "Well, ya' know. Pretty cold day! Don't want a cold now, do we?" You sweat dropped. "It's summer..." Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. 'Damn you, Kuroo Tetsurou!' You internally screamed. "Are you hiding something from me?" She looked offended. "Umm, oh, look! School's almost started. I better run to class!" You bolted, running the fasted you've ever ran, looking for Kuroo so you could kill him. You felt a strong grip on your shoulder and knew who it was. "Kuroo, you idiot!! An absolute moron! A complete buffoon!" He was yelling in pain and everyone in hallway were staring and sniggering. 

"Better now?" You nodded happily. He had bought you the food you deserved. "Also, a scarf? In summer? Obviously people would suspect something's up." You clicked your tongue. "What excuse do you have, if you're so clever? You wanna try hiding a hickey? Do you?" Your lips were seconds away from becoming a vacuum on his neck. "Alright, I get it, i'm sorry."

You went to class, your face completely crimson because of the heat and embarrassment. "[L/N]-chan, take off your scarf." The teacher called. "Er-I'd rather not, pretty cold." You pretended to shiver. "In sum-"

"Alright, fine!" You unwrapped the [Favorite color] scarf from yourself slowly and put it in your bag. Trying to cover up as much skin with your hands as possible, you looked like you were trying to choke yourself. "Umm, [L/N]-chan, you look uncomfortable. Is something wrong?" The teacher called again. "N-no!" You shook your head. "Then, stop playing with your hands, you're distracting the students!" Not as much as you..You thought to yourself. You removed your hands from your neck so the hickeys were very visible. You could hear a few gasps from your classmates. The teacher cleared his throat awkwardly and continued teaching while you hit your head on your desk gently.

"Hickeys, [Y/N]!?" "That's what you were hiding?" "Who did this to you?!" Your concerned friends kept bombing you with questions of interest. "N-no! These are...I fell down! Many...Times..." They looked at you, unconvinced. "On someones lips?" Someone half-laughed. "Aghh, fine, these are hickeys..But I just wanted a simple kiss! He just went overboard and gave me hickeys. That's all that happened, by the way!" You added when they started smirking and whistling. They continued bombarding you with questions and teases. 'Oh, this is never gonna end..'