I'm a fan now

While walking home, Kuroo kept texting on and on and on. A few minutes into it, he wore his earphones and almost died laughing. "Tetsu, the hell are you doing?" You finally asked. "Wait, wait, you can come over. I'll tell you late- NHAHAHAHA!" There he goes with his hyena laugh. You smiled at him, even if he was being ridiculous he still managed to look cute as hell. "Okay.." You mumbled. 

At his house, his dad greeted you cheerfully and Kuroo ran straight to the bathroom and kept laughing. You didn't wanna bust in on him in the bathroom, so you made yourself at home. A really loud sound was heard from there, presuming he fell over from hyena-ing too hard, you knocked. "Tetsu, you-"

"Sugar, are you nervous? We can go slow if you'd like. Oh, don't be shy, hehe! You're beautiful, and don't ever think otherwise." A voice, which sounded like Sugawara, kept saying cheesy things like that. "Oh! Are you okay? Does it hurt? I-I'm so sorry! Hng~" 'Sugawara' started moaning and clapping and-

You banged on the door harder to block out the sins you were hearing. "TETSU, WHAT THE FRICK FROCK FRINGLE DINGLE ARE YOU DOING?!" He groaned and got off the floor, unlocking the door and hovering over you with a smirk. "Uhh..Tetsu..Mind explaining the...conversation you were having with Suga-san?" He chuckled and showed you his phone screen. 

Sugawara Koushi X Listener ASMR !!!NSFW!!! (A romantic night)

"W..What..? This doesn't explain anything.." You tilted your head at him. "Karasuno added me and other people to this groupchat and let us listen to this. I didn't know Suga was such a gentleman.~" He said. "I thought it was obvious.." You mumbled. "Anyway-! Is that what you were rolling around on the floor for?" He nodded cheerfully. "Oya oya oya~ Listen to this.." He tapped something and..

"Hey, shorty." An awfully familiar voice started playing. "..Mm? Why are you ignoring me?" Kuroo was playing an audio of himself. "Sorry, I was busy-" 

"Yeah, yeah, where's the spice...?" He mumbled, skipping ahead of the video. All of a sudden the video was playing loud moaning and clapping and oh god please call Jesus. "WHOOPS, TOO FAR AHEAD!" Kuroo panicked and went back a little.

The iconic shakey breath played and,

"You ready~? The pain only lasts for a little while, so please endure it..You're strong, so It's nothing for you, right? I'm sorry.." 

"This is creepily accurate.." He said, turning off his phone and throwing it onto his bed. "A-A-ACCURATE..? TETSURO, WHAT THE HELL!!" Your face was bright red, turning redder as you buried your face in his chest. "I'm just preparing you for what's coming soon.." He said, kissing your hand. Instead of blushing and hitting him, you suddenly realized it. '..He..wants it. He's been dropping hints!! He's..getting impatient..' You grinned at his back, determined. If you want it, you sure as hell are getting it, mister!!

"Are you a fan now?" He asked. "Nu-uh!" You furiously shook your head, "Well, I am! I'm a fan!" He yelled.

Bonus: 

"Oh, dear lord...They're growing up so fast..!" Kuroo's father sweat dropped. "I'm just preparing you for what's coming next." His son said loud enough for him to hear. "OH MY GOD!" His dad covered his sweaty face.

A/n: yes ik its very short im really sorry!