Soaked shirt

It was getting warmer and warmer, which meant summer is coming! Which meant the 3rd years are gonna...graduate and...leave. And it also meant the school pool is opening! And that meant-

Okay, that's kind of annoying.

Since the pool was making it's grand opening, the teachers wanted a few students to clean it up, and you, being the kind, sweet angel that you are, decided to volunteer. Your friends decided to help too, because they had nothing else to do and it would be pretty fun. You also convinced Kenma to help with difficulty.

~During lunch~

"Tetsu! Please, please, please!" You pleaded with all your heart. "Mm, I dunno. I don't really see what I'd gain out of this." Kuroo replied, taking a sip of his water. "Wouldn't it be weird for Kenma to be the only boy there? Right, Kenma?" You turned to the cat-like boy who was not giving the time of day to the conversation. "Ey, Kenma pay attention, we're on a mission."  He rolled his eyes and put away his phone. "Yes, it would be highly bizarre if myself were the only male in the group of females." He said, as if reading it from a script your friend totally didn't write.

"Fine. I'll help your little group." Kuroo finally gave in. You hugged and thanked him as you walked away with your two friends, Izumi and Kiyoshi, to convince other people, leaving Kenma and Kuroo to their food.

~After school~

The clean team consisted of Lev, Kenma, Kuroo, Izumi, Kiyoshi, Akira, who was invited by Kenma, and of course, you. "Umm, do you think we'll manage?" Kiyoshi asked worriedly. "Hell yeah!" You retorted enthusiastically. 

Kuroo went to get the mops, buckets, and whatever else, while you and Akira bolted straight to the water hose. "Don't run, you'll get hurt!" Kiyoshi yelled. "Aw, don't worry! Akira and [Y/N] are tough!" Izumi brushed it off. "Hmm, there're only 3 hoses." You said, suppressing the urge to throw water on everyone and run away. "I've come prepared. This is my time to shine!" Akira said and ran off to her bag. She came back with 4 water guns. "Oh my god, Akira, what the hell?" 

"I knew something like this would happen, so I bought a few of these bad boys." She said confidently. "You are...a goddess." You bowed down. "But anyways, I call dibs on the hose!" 

"Me too!" You both grabbed one. "There's one more!" Izumi bolted, took it from your hands, and sprayed water all over you two. "EEK! Izu-chann!" Akira whined and ran after her. You saw Kuroo had gotten the things out and was sitting next to Kenma. Taking the opportunity, you walked up to him with cheeky smile. "Hey, Tetsu~" You said. "What's up?" He replied, making eye contact with you. "Oh, 'ya know. This!" Spraying water all over the poor boy, you had made sure to miss Kenma in whatever way possible, you don't wanna anger the kitty. "Bleh! [Y/N]!!" He finally stood up and garbbed your wrist gently, chuckling. "You shouldn't be so naughty.." He leaned in and whispered, making you blush. "Tetsu! You moron!" As you were too busy whining, he swiftly took the hose and got his vengeance. "Kya! Get back here! Lev! Catch that idiot!"

"On it!" Just as he was getting ready to run, Kuroo smirked and yelled. "Do as she says and I'll go extra hard on you during practice!" Lev stopped in his tracks, looking terrified. "You're on your own, [L/N]-san!" He said before getting sprayed by Kiyoshi. "I may be a teacher's pet but no teacher is here right now!" She giggled. 

You followed Kuroo around for a few minutes before borrowing a hose from Akira 'cause a water gun just wasn't gonna cut it. You both had a fierce battle. "Alright, I'm gonna get serious. The shirts comin' off!" He yelled and threw his soaked shirt off. "T-that's playing dirty!"

After a while, Hinata and Kageyama showed up. "[Y/N]-SAAN! KENMAAA-"

"SHUT UP, BOKE"

"No, y- I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!" 

As they fought, we all looked confused at them. "I invited Shoyo, but he showed up too, I guess." Kenma mumbled. "Alright! Let's get cleaning!" Akira said. "Mm..Cleaning is booring. Can I play volleyball instead?" The Karasuno boys asked in sync. "Why did you even come here, Shrimpy? Where did you even get the money?"

-Hours later-

Let's just say, you didn't get much cleaning done. Kenma had been sitting around, doing nothing. Hinata and Kageyama kept competing about who can clean better. The others had a water fight, and nothing was clean. The teachers heard yelling and screaming so one of them came up to check. "Nothing is clean! Everything is worse than before! Why did you even take on the task if you couldn't finish it? Kuroo, for the love of god, put a shirt on! Unbelievable. Detention, all of you." She scolded.  "Erm, who are you three?" She noticed. "F-from Karasuno, ma'am.." Kageyama explained. "Go back home, you three. I need to have a little detention with my students. Kiyoshi, Kuroo, Kenma, I expected better from you. You all-"

And, just like that, the fun was ruined, and you had to endure the teachers yelling for the next few hours.

A/n: i cant believe i forgot about this 🤦‍♀️ Anyways, i come back to 1.2k reads?! WHAT?! thank you!

i feel guilty for not publishing for so long...sorry