Rightfully yours

"Haha, just messing around." You mustered as Kuroo hugged you tightly. "Also, don't think I will  ignore what happened during the day." You said, pulling away from him. "Man, I thought we could skip that part." He said while scratching the back of his head.

~When Karasuno arrived~

"Sugawaaaraaaa-san!" You yelled, running up to the boy. "Hey, [Y/N]-chan!" He pulled you in a tight embrace. "Oh, [Y/N]!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya jumped at you. "You're so pretty! Not prettier than Kiyoko-san, of course, but still so pretty!" 

"Thanks!" You said. "Lay off of her, you two." Sugawara said. While the two 2nd years cried to him, you took a quick glance at Kuroo and saw he looked ready for murder. Shiro was bugging him to carry her bags and you were so sure you looked the same as Kuroo. "I'll carry your trunk, [Y/N]." Suga said, taking the bags from you grip. "Ah, thanks." 

Karasuno had lost so many times you lost count. You were staring daggers at Shiro when Suga came up to you, "Ugh, we're so off our game today! Why us???"  He complained, resting his chin on your shoulder. You ruffled his hair and got him some water. When you giggled at how messy his hair looked now, he said, "Not messier than yours!" and tackled you to mess your hair up. "You two seem close, are you dating?" The small ray of sunshine asked.  Little did you know, while you were laughing and yelling, the Nekoma captain was pouting. 

He walked up to you while Suga was holding your hand, slapped his hands on your cheeks, and pulled you in for a deep kiss, leaving the Karasuno team shocked. The team would know you two were dating now. Good. It'll get Suga's hands off of her, Kuroo thought to himself.  When you parted, you immediately shouted, "TETSU!!!"

"I'M CONFUSED, I THOUGHT SUGAWARA-SAN AND [L/N]-SAN WERE DATING?!" Hinata and Kageyama yelled in sync. "I knew it, if those two were thinking it, then it just had to be wrong." Tsukishima said. "And what's that supposed to mean, Stingyshima?!" Hinata jumped at him. "My man Tsukki is so smart." Kuroo said, slapping the poor boys back who was currently being assaulted by Hinatas teeth and Kageyamas "DUMBASS"-s. "Don't call me Tsukki, and I am not your man. GET OFF ME, WILL YOU?!"

You were obviously irritated at the sudden kiss, causing Kuroo to smirk pridefully. "Haha, Tsukishima you deserve this! Also, why didn't you tell me?" Suga asked. "We wanted to lay low on the 'telling people' but I guess someone thought otherwise." You said, crossing your arms. "Why would you lay low on it? Are you ashamed of dating or something?" As soon as Suga said that, you laughed maniacally. "Oh, pah-lease! Once i'm ready to get beaten up by Tetsu's fangirls that he has in fan fiction, i'm gonna get a megaphone, jump onto the school rooftop and proudly scream, 'I, [L/N][Y/N], 2ND YEAR, AM DATING KUROO TETSUROU, 3RD YEAR, BOYS VOLLEYBALL CAPTIAN!"

"Great, we're gonna hear your annoying voice all the way in Miyagi." Tsukishima said, finally calming down the first year duo. "You bet your ass you will!" You said, also slapping the poor boys back. The blonde walked away grumbling, "The hell is with these people?" like a grandpa.

"So why'd you kiss me? Was it 'cuz Suga-san's hands were all over me?" You asked while poking Kuroo's side. "P-partly.." He replied, looking away to hide his red face. "Partly? Tetsu, partly?

"Ugh, fine. The reason was Sugawara's hands were all over you, and yours all over him."  He said. "My hands were not all over him! Only his hair and one hand!"

He then, without a word, wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and scurried away with you. "I would have liked to talk to Karasuno some more, but just kidnap me, it's alright." You said sarcastically.

"Mr.Refreshing clearly has a crush on you and I am definitely not sharing you." You giggled at the nickname he gave Suga. "I see..You're real cute when you're jealous, maybe I should talk to other guys more-"

"NO!" You jumped at his sudden outburst and stayed glued to the wall. "Tetsurou, I was just fooling around! I'm obviously not interested in anyone but you!" You frantically said. "S-sorry! I'm just..afraid to lose you to someone better than me.." Kuroo said, looking guilty for scaring you. You smiled and gave his a gentle squeeze. He looked down at you and smiled sweetly. "There's no one better suited for me than you." As you said that, Kuroo burst out laughing. "E-EH? DID I SAY SOMETHING WEIRD?!"

"N-no! It's just that you're so-so corny!" You pretended to be offended and looked away, but after a few seconds, you stifled a laugh.

A/N: IM SORRY FOR BEING DED!! I WAS...ahem...reading manga and crying coz theres no new episodes until july ;-; 

anyways ill edit this later its like 5 in the morning ba-bye