Double date!

"Oh, yeah, I got a date." Kenma said out of nowhere. Him, Kuroo, and you were watching [Favorite movie]. "Waaaah?! Our little baby Kenma Kozume has a giiiirlfriend?" You said, sliding out of Kuroo's arms and onto Kenma's back. "Well, do we know this girl?" Kuroo asked. "Mm, I doubt it. She's a second year at Karasuno."  He was cut off by Kuroo saying, "From Karasuno, [Y/N], you should know her." You nodded then gestured for Kenma to continue. "Her name is Akira, I think." Akira..Akira..That name sounded too familiar. You gasped so loudly even Kenma jumped. "Akira Monamu? Ohh! She was my best friend in Middle school!  Man, I can't believe I didn't know she was at that school! When's your date? Can we come with? Oh, i've always wanted to go on a double date!" Kuroo chuckled when Kenma made a confused face. "Er..Okay, I guess..I'll text her.." He got his phone and typed something. "She said okay." You jumped a little with happiness while Kuroo tried to sit you down. 

The date was on a Saturday, a week after the movie night. All of you were meeting in an arcade, as expected of the blonde boy. "Ah, I can't wait to see her again! I wonder if she still remembers me." 

"Someone like you is very hard to forget. I mean that in a good way!" Kuroo said. "Did I keep you guys waiting? Heh, sorry. Got a little lost." A beautiful girl with long black hair and blue eyes came into view. She was shorter than all 3 of you. "Akira..You look so different..Oh! It's me, [Y/N] [L/N]. D-do you remember?" She looked at you for a moment and wondered. "Ohh! [Y/N]! You've also changed a lot! Is he your boyfriend?" Akira said, pointing at Kuroo. "Yeah,the name's Kuroo Tetsuoru." They shook hands, then she whispered, "Good catch, [Y/N]." you blushed as she smirked and walked off to talk to Kenma.

"How did you two meet?" You asked eagerly. "He came to Miyagi to buy a new game, and I was there too. Aand..He had some trouble with the cashier. Forgot his wallet somewhere so I lent him some cash." Akira giggled. "Ah, that's not very like you, pudding head." Kuroo teased. "Some could say it was fate!" you said. You walked into the arcade after the exchange, and started a couple war. "We're gonna crush you!" Kuroo and you challenged. "We'll see.." Akira and Kenma had already chosen a game. 

After being crushed by the gamer couple, (although you did manage to scrape a point or two with the claw machine) there was only one game all of you sucked at, Dance Dance Revolution. You thought maybe the two boys would be good because they were athletic, but nope. But you still put your boyfriend on the machine since he has more stamina and speed than you. He groaned and whined onto the platform as you became a cheerleader behind him. "C'mon, Kuroo!" The machine started and Kenma and Kuroo started...dancing? You didn't know what that was but all you knew was that Kuroo and you were winning. Kenma noticed this and sweat a little. "Ya'know," Akira started. "I've been wondering why you call him 'Kuroo' instead of 'Tetsurou'. He calls you by your first name, so why not you?" 

You'd never really thought of it. Kuroo started calling you '[Y/N]' without your permission. "Mm, I dunno. I guess I just grew used to 'Kuroo'." You looked at the volleyball captain who you loved so much. "T-Tetsurou." He didn't seem to expect it since he froze up and looked at you, missing a bunch of steps. "KURO- I mean, TETSU, THE GAME!" He looked back at the screen, Kenma was leading and there wasn't much time left.

"Akira!! That was playing dirty! I demand a rematch!" You whined. "Yeah! A rematch and we'll surely kill you guys!" said Kuroo. "A win is a win, [L/N]." Kenma said, high-fiving Akira. "Besides, we will crush you even in the rematch." Akira said confidently. "Didn't you two have like 4 points?" she continued. "Oh, shut up.." You held Kuroo's hand and pouted.  "Well, at least i'm 'Tetsurou' now." He kissed your cheek.

"Bye! I'll come by Tokyo a few times if I can!" Akira waved. "Stay safe, Monamu." Kenma called after her. "cAlL HEr akiRA." You said, making Kuroo laugh. The blonde boy looked at you with THAT face. "So, do you like her, Kenma?" you asked. He smiled and said. "..Yeah." Kuroo smirked. "Are you meeting up with her again?" He asked. "Yeah, I just might."

A/N: AHH Okay. [Y/N] was a first year at karasuno but had to move to tokyo cuz convenience. also kenma didnt actually forget his wallet he just wanted to talk to le pretty lady. lol jk jk...unless?