Rooster and Alien

You had dragged your boyfriend to Miyagi to visit Karasuno, and an old friend of yours. Kuroo kept whining like a kid so you told him, "Hey, Tetsu. After this, how about we...head to a dog cafe and play with some puppies while enjoying dessert?" He agreed straight away and shut up with a huge grin plastered on his face. 

The two of you got off and he held your hand while you walked to the school. "So, who is this mystery friend of yours? Do I know the girl? Have you mentioned her to me?" He cocked his head at you. "He's a dude, and he's pretty cool once you get to know him. He likes volleyball too! An amazing setter. We went to Kitagawa Daiichi together, same school as Kageyama." You rambled, the school coming into view. "A dude, eh?" Kuroo mumbled. "Don't get all pouty and jealous, Tetsurou! I already told you I love you, and only you." You told him. "Right." He chuckled and kissed your cheek.

"WOAH! [Y/N]-SENPAIIIIIIII!!!" Hinata yelled and ran up to you, arms wide open. "HINAATAAAA!!" You also ran to him, nearly suffocating the first year while hugging him. "Kageyama and I stopped fighting! Well, we still do! But I'm better now! I'm not gonna go FWOOM with every spike like at Tokyo! Instead I'll go BAAM BOOM!! Wanna see? Wanna seeeeee?!"

"Hinata, dumbass!" Kageyama yelled from behind him. "Let her breathe, Hinata." Daichi scolded. "Hello, Kuroo." 

"Hello, Sawamura." The captains greeted and shook hands. "So, what brings you here?" Sugawara asked. "Ah, I'm meeting up with an old friend. So, I decided to visit you guys." 

"Aww, [Y/N]-chan wanted to visit uusssss?" Tanaka and Nishinoya jumped on you. "Hmm..Well, I really just wanted to see this little tangerine.." You ruffled Hinata's hair. "EH? YOU DIDN'T MISS US???" They screamed. "I'm kidding! I missed you too!" Ennoshita hit the back of their heads and dragged them away. "[Y/NNNNN]! When is your little guy friend showing up? I wanna go on that date..!" Kuroo whines. "Wait..I'll call hi- Oh!"

"[Y/N]-chaaaan! Oh..Tobio-chan..You're here, too.." Oikawa ran in, making a weird face after seeing Kageyama. "Too~ruu!" You ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Ohh! Long time no see! You've gotten so much prettier!" You blushed, and Kuroo's shoulders stiffened. He walked up to you and put his head on your shoulder. "Seriously? This pretty boy is your old friend? How childish he is." He mocked. 

'You talk as if you're not childish'  You thought to yourself.

"HUUH? What the hell did you say? Did you just call me childish?!" Oikawa snapped.

"Yes! I did!" Kuroo retorted. "[Y/N]-chan! Who is this dude?" He asked. "He's my boyfriend! And I would appreciate it if you two got along." You said. "Tetsu, Toru and I are gonna catch up. Can you be with Karasuno for a sec?" 

"Hmph! Fine." He stomped off, pouting. You sighed loudly, feeling bad. "Okay, Toru. How's Iwa-cha-"

"You chose that rooster over me?! Nonsense!"  He yelled, not caring if Kuroo hears or not. Kuroo was a second away from stomping over to you two. "Of course. I love him and I don't plan to change that." You proudly said, making Kuroo smirk. "Looks like she won't choose you anytime soon, pretty boy!" He yelled abruptly, startling the Karasuno team. 

"I'll make her choose me! You'll see!"

"I don't think so!"

"Do you even know you have hair?"

"What about you? I expect you spend 30 hours on yours!"

"I bet you suck ass at volleyball!"

"Oh, no, no. I'm way better off than you."

"Hah! Suuure. I've won best setter awards!"

"Mhm..Sure. But did you make it to Natio-"

"Alright! I'm done! You two! In the closet, now, now!!" You snapped, pushing both of them into the closet. "[Y/N]!" "[Y/N]-chaaaan!" They cried. "And don't even think about getting out until you get along!" They fell into the closet and you locked them in there. 

"Wow, a lot of boys in your life are problem children." Tsukishima snickered. "That includes you." You replied.

So for the next hour, you watched their practice and talked to Yachi and Kiyoko. "Ah, It's getting late. Tetsuro and I will get going, see ya' guys later. Tetsuu~! Let's go." You walked to the closet, which was surprisingly quiet. You pushed your ear onto the door and overheard their conversation.

"How long have you guys been dating?" Oikawa asked. "Mm..Few months." Kuroo responded. "Oh. Hey! I have a good question." He suddenly raised his voice. "Okay, go for it." Kuroo said. "Have you and [Y/N]-chan...done it, yet?" Oikawa whisper yelled. Your face flushed and you opened the door without letting Kuroo respond. "L-let's go, Tetsu!"

"Oh, okay. And, to answer your question, no. We haven't. Yet~" Kuroo smirked and kissed your cheek. "Bye, Oiks!"

"Bye-bye, Kuroo-chan!" 

.

.

.

You were fairly quiet during the cafe date, still flustered by Kuroo's answer. "Oi, [Y/N]. Why are you so quiet? Have you been thinking about what I said?" He asked, smirking. You nodded slowly, looking down at your dessert. "I was joking, sweetums. I won't do anything to you until you're ready." He gently grabbed your hand, kissing it. "Okay, princess?" His response made you smile widely. "I love you, Tetsuro." He smiled. "I love me, too." 

A/n: i wrote this cuz we werent getting any rooster alien content which im salty abt. WHEN FURUDATE SENSEI?! WHEN??