IX

Weeks past by...
The three Gryffindors got more close with the five Hufflepuffs and often hang out together.
Snow started to fall and it's already Christmas!
Christmas bells was heard around, with the student's laughter and joy... you can feel the Christmas spirit everywhere, Hogwarts is so lively! Even the ghost was flying and singing everywhere.
Sakura can't help but smile happily as she stared at the hallways, It was full of floating Christmas lanterns and other Christmas decorations.

A cheerful blond appeared infront of her.
"Merry Christmas, Sakura!"
Naruto grinned and shyly hugged her.

Sakura gasped and widened her eyes at his sudden actions but she still smiled after that.
"Merry Christmas, Naruto!"
She hugged back, then she notice someone was missing.
"Where is Kiba?"
She asked as they broke the hug.

"Spending time with Tamaki"
Naruto wiggled his eyebrows as he grinned
"Maybe they're having a date"

"That would be lovely!"
Sakura giggled
She was happy for Kiba
"Tamaki is a good match for Kiba BUT they're opposite, Kiba loves dogs while Tamaki loves cats... but it doesn't matter when it comes to loving a person!"

"Indeed!"
Naruto agreed while laughing
"So... your going back to your home this Christmas break?"
Naruto asked, changing the subject.

"Yes, I'll spend my Christmas and New Year there with my parents"
Sakura replied
"How about you? Are you gonna spend time with your par-"
She stopped talking as she remembers that Naruto didn't met his real parents. She heared his story because he told her. Naruto was adopted to a family but unfortunately that family didn't treat him good. When he received the Hogwrats invitation card before, he almost can't go because the cruel family didn't allow him, they even moved to a far place in the middle of the sea! BUT NOTHING CAN STOP HIM. A man, named Iruka Umino, their Professor, fetch him, just like Anko did to her. And with that, Naruto happily went with Iruka and stayed in Hogwarts like it was his home, since then.
Sakura frowned as she looked to the blond
"I'm sorry, I forgot that you didn't met your parents"
She quickly apologized

"Oh! It's okay, Sakura!"
Naruto scratched the back of his head

Suddenly an idea pop out of Sakura's mind.
"How about I'll bring you! You can visit my house and spent Christmas and New Year there?"
Sakura suggested
"And my parents doesn't mind a new friend, they would be happy!"

Naruto's eyes sparkled in happiness
No one ever asked him like this
"Shure!"
He grinned and jump to hug her again.

A pair of onyx black eyes stared at the two from the distance as a frown crept out to his lips and unknown to him that his hands was already curled into fist.
He felt this weird feeling in his chest.

...

"GoodBye!"
Kiba waved his hands as his two other friend went in to the train. He sighed sadly, he really want to go with them... Go with the muggle world and discovered it what it's like... he never went in a muggle world before!
But he can't go, his family is so strict when it comes to Christmas and New Year season because of their family clan Traditions, every year, Inuzuka clan will gather and will celebrate the season together.
He can't go against it because it's one of their family rules too.

"Cheer up Kiba"
Tamaki sighed sadly as she comforted him with a hug.

"Thank you"
He smiled and hugged her back as he burried his face to her brown hair, inhaling her pleasing scent.

...

It's already Christmass break!
Everyone went to their house to celebrate it with their family.

...

"Uchihas are not like this, Sasuke!"
Sasuke's older brother, snapped as he glared him.
Sasuke gritted his teeth as he slowly stood up from the ground, dusting himself.
He and Itachi are training each other, casting their magic to clash each other but unfortunately, Sasuke's magic was not strong enough.

Itachi stared at his brother blankly but deep inside, he really want to stop on what he's doing right now, it was like he was already torturing him. He didn't want to hurt his younger brother because he love him dearly! BUT his uncle, Madara Uchiha, insisted to train Sasuke in a higher level training that almost like torturing him! Hurting him... throwing him to ground with one flick from his wand.
It was always like this, during Christmas and New Year! Instead of spending time with the family bonding to each other happily!

Sasuke and Itachi's parents was staring at them at the distance with their whole clan.
All of them stared blankly, without any worry if the two will end up killing each other, well of course except Itachi AND SASUKE'S MOTHER, Mikoto Uchiha.

Mikoto is beautiful lady, she have a long bluish-black hair and onyx black eyes.
She looks young because she conceived her eldest son when she's still eighteen.
You can even mistaken her that she's still in her mid-twenties but she's not. Some others thought that she's using a potion to maintain her beauty but they're wrong... it's her natural beauty.

Mikoro flinched everytime the two clash each other, she really didn't want them to fight! BUT she can't complain ANYTHING especially WHEN it comes to UCHIHA TRADITIONS!
She wasn't even happy marrying to Fugaku Uchiha, Itachi and Sasuke's father! And all because of the STUPID ARRANGE MARRIAGE!
AND ALL BECAUSE OF POWER! THEY WANT TO KEEP THE POWER IN THE PURE BLOOD FAMILIES, that's why she end up marrying him.
BUT years pass by, she learn to love Fugaku, she got to know more of him and understand him. He's a loving husband that will do anything to protect his family BUT EVERYTHING CHANGED when he become one of those dark wizards.

"Locomotor Mortis!"
Sasuke growled as he flick his wand, pointing to his older brother.
With quick reflexes, Itachi jump away in time, avoiding the spell that was about to lock his legs together.

Sasuke gritted his teeth and glared at him
"Lacarnum Inflamarae!"
He screamed in the top of his lungs and a big ball of fire shoot out to Itcahi from his wand

"Aguamenti!"
Itachi quickly shot back and water shoot from his wand, putting out the fire in time, before it could burn him.

"SERPENSORTIA!"
Sasuke shot again.
3 black snakes appeared infront of Itachi

"Vipera Evanesca!"
Itachi shot back and the snakes disappeared.

"Enough of the playing, Itachi!"
Madara's voice boomed in anger
"Shoot him with some high level incantation! Not for some three years old!"
Then his lips slowly curled up with a smirk.
"Let see if he's quick enough to dogde it"

Itachi sighed
He knew that look in Madara's face
Madara is ordering him to shoot a Cruciatus curse, one of the Unforgivable curses in the Wizarding world to his younger brother.
To test if Sasuke was quick enough to react.
(Only way to stop Crucio is dodging it. If the target hides behind something, inorganic objects can block it.)

Itachi really want to stop himself but he can't... he have no choice but to raise his wand, pointing it to Sasuke.
"Crucio!"
He said
And with that, Sasuke froze and drop to the ground screaming in pain.

Mikoto gasped and glared to her husband's brother, she was itching to kill Madara.
"Stop it you basta-"

"Mikoto"
Fugaku warned glaring at her

Madara just smirked at Mikoto and looked back to his nephews.
"I see, you still weak... Sasuke, still not fast enough!"
Madara spatted as he walk closer to his nephew. He signaled Itachi to stop and Itachi quickly stop and drop his wand.
Itachi stared at Sasuke in a regretful stare.
He regret hurting him!

"Don't be a disgrace to our clan, Sasuke"
Madara said in cold voice

Sasuke screams died down and slowly, he calmed down. But his breathing was still fast like he was just woked up from a nightmare.
The younger Uchiha looked up to Madara with tired eyes.

"You have to be strong especially turning to be a death eater!"
Madara said as he stared at him on the ground.

Sasuke stared at him for the last time and everything turns to black, the last thing he heard was his mother's worried voice.