XV

Many questions are running in Izumi's mind.
She swear she saw this man got killed by his older brother, Madara infront of her... wait not only her but the whole Uchiha clan.

"Oh I'll tell you the whole story, come in"
Izuna said as he read Izumi's expressions and went in to the iron door again, openning it wide.

Izumi frozed and glared at the man.

"I won't kill you especially you're Itachi's lover"
He said bluntly that made her blush.

"I-I wasn't... err I-I mean... yes... I-I mean... No-"

"Just come in"
Itachi cut her and sighed as pulled her inside to Izuna's room.

His room was so dark and only a magical lamp lighten it, but it was so neat... books was properly arranged in the shelves... his things was so organized... theres is no even one cobweb you can see!
It's not what she's expecting at all!

"You expect it to be full of skulls"
Izuna smirked at Izumi's reaction as they entered to the room.

Izumi blushed and didn't said anything as she went to sit beside Itachi on the black leather couch.
Izuna sat across them and sighed
"Looks like I have to tell this girl here about my whole story"

"Hn"
Itachi sighed

"I didn't die at all, the one who died was my servant. I let him drink a Polyjuice Potion that was mixed with my hair, that's why he transformed into a fake Izuna Uchiha that my brother killed with no mercy in front of the whole clan."
Izuna growled angrily
"After I heard that news, I quickly run and hid myself. Days of running away, I finally decide to build my own house, hidden from everybody. That's why I choose this"
He said as he pointed around.
"I dig in to the grave of the fake Izuna, which was my servant...
and build a hidden tunnel under ground. No one knew this place except Itachi"
He smirked and looked to Itachi
"He's the genius prodigy of the clan after all... no one can hide on his eyes"
He added
"And you too, Izumi"

"Wait... let me ask something"
She said as she looked to Izuna's eyes

"Go on"
Izuna replied with a smirk

"Why did Madara kill you?...
I remember that he said about you that you betrayed the clan... but I know that it's a lie... please...
Can you... please tell me the truth?"
Izumi pleaded
She knew she sound like a total idiot right now but she can't help it...
Her head was aching...
She was confuse...
All she need is the truth...
Because her clan always lie and she was sick about it!

"Izumi"
Itachi warned
He shouldn't brought her here in the first place.
"I told you don't-"

"It's fine Itachi"
Izuna cut in
Then he glance to the Uchiha lady.
"My brother wanted to kill me because he want to get the power of my eyes... by forming the eternal mangekyo... the forbidden magic"

Yes, it's a forbidden magic to them because it requires another pair of eyes to a person.
You will kill him or her... but only a few got the Sharingan eyes because it was rare and only appear on the eyes of the main house, the main family.
But others got lucky, like Izumi, Obito and Shisui, they got the Sharingan even they are not from the main family.

"Your Sharingan"
Izumi gasped in realization

"Yes your right... it was indeed my Sharingan he wanted"
Izuna said
"Now that you know about it, It's my time to ask you...
What are you two doing here in the first place?"

"We need your help"
Itachi said with a serious tone.

...

"Let's go Sakura"
Naruto smiled as he pulled the girl inside the great hall where all students ate together im breakfasts.