IŅČÅŇŤÄŤÎOŅŚ & PÖŤÌÔŅŚ

°•¤•°•¤•°•¤•°•¤•°•¤•°•¤•°•¤•°•¤•°•¤•°•¤•°•¤•°•¤•°

Name of the IŅČÅŇŤÄŤÎOŅŚ & PÖŤÌÔŅŚ and their resulting effects that I used in this story and SOME EXPLANATIONS of words that made you confused:
A/N: I don't own this explanations, I just searched it from google *Harry Potter Spells*
AND SPECAIL THANKS TO J.K. ROWLING, who wrote the Harry Potter series♡

¤Pompion Potion- Temporarily turns the drinkers head into a pumpkin.
Potion will last in 10-20 Minutes

¤Locomotor Mortis- Locks opponent's legs
(Curse)

¤Lacarnum Inflamarae- Shoots a fireball from the caster's wand.
(Spell)

¤Aguamenti- Shoot water from the wand.
(Charm)

¤Serpensortia- Produces snakes
(Spell)

¤Vipera Evanesca- Make snakes vanish
(Spell)

¤Crucio- Tortures opponent ( Unforgivable)
(Curse)

¤Avada Kedavra- Murders opponent (Unforgivable) (Curse)

¤Depulso- Drives an object away
(Charm)

¤Stupefy- Knock outs opponent
(Spell)

¤Horcux- Allows a wizard to put his soul into an object.
(Curse)

¤Polyjuice Potion-Temporarily transforms the drinker into another person. The drinker will take the appearance of the person whose hair, fingernails, etc. are added to the potion.

¤Veritaserum-Forces the taker to tell the truth.
(Potion)

¤Glowing Silver potion- The potion that was written in their potion book in their class with Orochimaru. (I just made this up😂😂😂)

¤Mobiliarbus- Moves the object whatever the controller wanted. (Charm)

¤Expulso- Makes object explode (Spell)

¤Imperio- Controls a person (Unforgivable) (Curse)

¤Episky- Heals minor injuries (Spell)

¤Blood-Replenish Potion- A potion that replenish taker's blood if they have been injured and lost too much blood.

¤Obliviate-  Erases Memories

¤Harmonia Nectere Passus- is the incantation to a spell that repairs those magical connections that have been broken.

¤Cruciatus Curse-  the other name of Crucio

¤Everte Statum- Throws a victim backwards

¤Apparate- Teleportion spell

¤Death Eaters are characters featured in the Harry Potter series of novels and films. They are a terrorist group of wizards and witches, led by the dark wizard(Lord Voldemort), who seek to purify the wizarding community by eliminating wizards and witches born to non-magical parents.