XXVI

Warning: Some parts of this chapter contains Abuse and Violence

Mikoto sighed as she stared at the dark sky over her window. It was still four in the morning, yet everyone in the manor was already awake because they are preparing for the suprise attack in Hogwarts.

She got a headache, thinking what Itachi and Izumi told her yesterday.
I will meet them in the Diagon alley in few minutes from now
She muttered then she turned to the bed and fixed the bedsheet.(Fugaku and her room).

That's their plan, she will excuse herself and go to Diagon Alley, pretending to buy something but the truth is that...
she will meet Itachi and go with them.

After fixing the bedsheet, Mikoto was about to  go to her husband and tell him that she will go to Diagon Alley but stopped as the door burst open.

BANG!

Mikoto glance to the door and saw her husband glaring at her.

What's with him?
She mentally frowned but she hide it by pretending... Pretending that she's worry about him.
"Fugaku..."
She quickly approached him
"What happened?"

Fugaku walk towards her as his glare deepens.

Mikoto stood to her place, didn't falter at the look that he gave her.

Suddenly, Fugaku raised his wand and pointed it to her that caught her off guard.

"Everte Statum!"
Fugaku exclaimed

Mikoto was thrown away and landed on their bed. Her back hit the hard wooden headboard of the bed that caused her to moan in pain.

Fugaku appeared infront of her, gripping her shoulders and slammed her to the wall.
Mikoto squeeze her eyes shut, gritting her teeth in pain.
"F-Fugaku"
She whimpered and slowly opened her eyes
What happened to you?

"I'm looking for them and I didn't saw them around"
Fugaku's glare hardened, his normal onyx black eyes turned into bloody-red Sharingan.
"I didn't saw Itachi neither Shisui and Izumi"

Her blood runs cold and her heartbeat leaped to her chest.
"I-I don't know what your talking about"

"Stop lying, My wife!"
Fugaku gripped her shoulders tighter, then he leaned to her and whispered to her ear
"They're here yesterday... Your the last person who talked with them yesterday"

Mikoto's eyes widened

"So tell me... or I will I punish you"
He growled

Mikoto hated herself for being this weak so this made her snapped.
"I TOLD YOU, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!"
She yanked his hands away to her shoulders and glared at him, her eyes turned into bloody-Red Sharingan rivaling her husband's eyes.
I have to do this... I have to lie
To protect them
She mentally said

"SO STOP TALKING SOME NONESENSE BULLSH*T!"
Mikoto yelled at him

Fugaku smirked at this and grab both of her wrist and slammed it above her head.
"How dare you said that to me"
He leaned again to her, smelling her sweet scent.
"You have no authority, woman"
He whispered
"And you don't want to tell me...
... so be it"

Mikoto's Sharingan disappeared, her eyes turned to normal onyx black.
Itachi... Izumi... Shisui...
I'll do anything for you
Tears filled her eyes.

AND not too long, a scream of pain was heard from their room.

...

Three people standing beside the wand shop, waiting patiently.