XI

Two to Three weeks already have passed

A few hours from now, December is over... and it is already New Year, but the two couldn't get over to their identical weird creepy dream.

"The dream keep repeating on my mind, Naruto"
Sakura frowned as she looked to her blond friend.

"Me too... it hunts me down to sleep"
Naruto groaned in annoyance as he tried to pull his blond locks in frustration.

Suddenly the door opened, that scared the hell out of Naruto and Sakura, the two fell down on the floor.
It was Sakura's parents, Sakura's dad held a lot of groceries in his arms, while Sakura's mom held a lot of shopping bags and gifts.

"Scared you two?"
Kizashi joked and burst out laughing
After those weeks, he felt comfortable with Naruto and treated him as his own son.

"Not funny dad"
Sakura pouted

"Well, your faces looks hillarious!"
He laughed again

"Okay, enough... Kizashi!"
Mebuki glared at her husband
"How about you will put those to the table, while I will gave them this"
She said as she pointed the groceries and the bags on her hands. Kizashi sighed in defeat and grab the shopping bags on her hands and walk in the kitchen.

Mebuki smiled and walked closer to the two.
"Merry Christmas, Naruto!"
she gave him 2 boxes, wrapped in a white Christmas wrapper.
"I hope you'll like it!"

"Merry Christmas and thank you so much, Mrs. Haruno!"
The blonde smiled happily

"Oh welcome!"
Mebuki ruffled his blond hair and proceed to her daughter and gave her a gifts too.
"And Merry Christmas to you too, young lady"
She grinned and kissed her forehead.

"Thanks, mom"
Sakura kissed her mother's cheeks
"And Merry Christmas too!"

Mebuki smiled and walked to the kitchen, leaving the two.
Naruto quickly opened his gift.
He saw a red scarf, an orange hat and a soft thick blue jacket, for cold weather. Then he proceed to opened the other one and saw 5 packs of his favorite noodles.
"RAMEN!"
He smiled

Sakura giggled at him and proceed to open hers. She saw a soft thick red jacket with pink cherry blossom designs and a new pair of brown boots. Then she opened the other one and saw a silver necklace with the Haruno clan crest pendant. She quickly wore it and smiled.
"Beautiful"
She said as she stared at the pendant.
It was a simple circle pendant but it means everything to her.

...

"Sasuke, concentrate!"
Madara snapped at the younger Uchiha.

All of the clan members are in the Uchiha manor hall, seating around, forming a circle, The Uchiha members puts a protective shield on them, incase Sasuke will shoot some curse spells. While Sasuke was standing on the middle, fighting some elf slaves.
Elves are not only just a creature but they have magic too, they can throw you in the snap of their fingers and now Sasuke was fighting 3 of them.

"Show no mercy on them, Sasuke"
Madara growled
"Kill them... kill them... your running out of time. Don't disgrace our pure-blood elite clan...
And you want to be better than that Uzumaki boy?! Look at you? You look pathetic... weak! Can't even kill an elf!"

Sasuke gritted his teeth as looked on the wall watch.
Hours from now... his time is up...
They will kill his mother if he can't defeat some elves!
Hours from now... this year will end...
and New Year will finally come!

"Tick-Tock! TICK-TOCK! TIME IS RUNNING"
one of the Uchiha member's said.
It was a guy, with spiky black hair and a scar on his left eye.

"Oh, shush Obito... don't scare the little prat!"
Madara hissed
"He already knows what's the consequence if he can't do it"
He smirked and look at his side and his younger brother, Fugaku, who tighten his grip to his beloved whimpering wife, Mikoto.

Itachi gritted his teeth as he stared at his mother and younger brother.
Those bastards!
He muttered
He was itching to curse his uncle, but sadly he can't do anything as he remembered their deal.

Flashbacks:
"Two choices Itachi, either you choose to be a death eater or I will eat this beloved brother of yours!"
A 7 years old Itachi was terrified at the weird creature as it held his three years old younger brother and about to eat him alive.

"No! Please don't!"
He quickly said because he didn't want his younger brother to die... because he LOVE HIM.
"I'll be a death eater!"
He declared as he stared at the weird creature in determine eyes.
I'll take the risks even whatever it takes... just to protect you... Sasuke

"Good... and you will follow all Madara's command!"
The weird creature smirked
"But before that... we should give you a mark!"

Since that day, Itachi became known as the youngest death eater of all times.
End of flashbacks

Back to the present:
"1 hour left... Sasuke"
Madara informed him

Sasuke took a deep breath and closed his eyes

"Hurry prat! If you keep doing that, you are granting your mother's death!"
Madara growled
"Don't you see? Your weaker than that Uzumaki boy!"
He taunted
"You can't even reach to his level-"

"Shut up!"
Sasuke's eyes snapped wide open
His normal onyx black eyes, turned into blood red, burning with rage.
He glared at the elves who jumped in fear as they saw his eyes.
I'm better than that Uzumaki prick! I'm powerful than him!
He growled

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"
Sasuke shouted and a green light from his wand shoot towards one elf. It was so quick, that the poor elf was not able run away and was thrown backwards.
Sasuke smirked as he saw the elf died, he felt his blood burn in desire... desire to kill more!
He looked behind him and saw the other one was about to run away but before it could disappear, Sasuke throw a poison knife to it's direction. The knife disappeared with the elf and not too long, the elf who disappeared, reappeared beside him, dead.
Last one
He muttered and smirked as he pointed his wand.
"DEPULSO!"
He shouted

The last elf was thrown backwards, slowly the poor elf stood up weakly as it knees began to tremble.

"STUPEFY!"
He shouted for the last time as he flicked his wand and the last elf was knocked out.
Sasuke quickly jump near to the last knock out elf and took out his other poisoned knife.
He smirked darkly and slowly, he plunged the knife deep to the elf's throat and blood gush out.

Mikoto gasped as she stared at her son.
My Sasuke... changed... he just kill those elves not lest than a minute! It just seconds!
Her throat run dry, then she glared beside her.
"You bastard, how dare you!"
She growled at Madara, who was standing beside her.

"Shut up, b*tch... you should be thankful that your beloved younger son save your life!"
Madara spatted and slapped her cheeks.
She hissed in pain and tried to stuggle on her husband's grip.
"Let go of me, Fugaku!"
She growled

"Shut up!"
Fugaku punched her abdomen.
The poor woman gasped with wide eyes and spitted blood.

Sasuke saw this and glared at his father, he was about to jump to him but was stopped when Madara casted a spell on him, to freeze him in place.

"Not, Now Sasuke"
Madara smirked
"How about let celebrate new year with your victory"

Mikoto looked at them weakly and pass out on Fugaku's arms.

Itachi stared at them quietly
But deep inside, he was itching to kill Madara... for controlling his father.

I need to talk to him...
He's the only one that can help me
Itachi muttered as he made up on his mind and disappered without any trace, but unknown to him that one of the Uchiha members saw him and followed.

...

A/N: Hello my lovely readers!
You can go to the IŅČÅŇŤÄŤÎOŅŚ & PÖŤÌÔŅŚ chapter if you got confuse of the Incantations(Spells/Charm/Jinx/Hex/Curse) and potion that I used in the chapters.

Republished here:
Originally published this chapter last 12-31-19
(It was almost midnight as I remembered)

A/N: 🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE💕🎊🎉